Blood Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Falkio

This seems like an interesting topic, so I decided to create a thread. My community college recently held a blood drive to benefit a local bank and I decided to donate. Not really as bad as its made out to be. Only a tiny pinch and your free to go! My blood type is definitely O, and quite possibly O negative. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as only 7% have it. That would be kind of cool.

So what types do we have here on ADISC? If your not sure, just guess. :rolleyes:

Role
  1. Private
Pretty sure my blood is a black bile that pulses through my veins and gives me an aura of evil! *laughs maniacally*

In other words, I've no idea. Well, it's red, so I guess I'm off to a good start. I've had a few blood tests in the past, but they were when I was much younger and before I even knew there were blood types, otherwise I'd definitely find out.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I'm honestly not sure what blood type I am. I'll have to ask my mom. lol

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hye, I'm O- and I when I started givng blookd, they gave me a badge and a leaflet telling me all aboutmy blood. It said on that it's the most common one!

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My blood type is O+. I'm not totally sure if I donated blood or not. I had a surgery that had a possibility I might need a blood transfusion. So a little while before the surgery they had me basically donate blood to myself. I ended up not needing the blood, so I'm not sure what happened to that blood. I've never actually went and donated blood though.

Role
  1. Private
I'm pretty sure I'm O-

My blood type is definitely O, and quite possibly O negative. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as only 7% have it.

Hye, I'm O- and I when I started givng blookd, they gave me a badge and a leaflet telling me all aboutmy blood. It said on that it's the most common one!

I'll have to keep you guys close. I'm AB negative, and I need to set up a blood bank for myself (which I keep forgetting to do, plus I don't like needles).

F

Falkio

Talula,

That type in general is common, but O negative specifically, is rare. Here is what I remember:

- 40% are O +
- 7% are O -

A has an antigen for B, and vice-versa. O has no antigens and is therefor considered the universal doner. (I think) Cool that your a negative! Your blood is valuable. If I can confirm that mine is negative, I would donate much more often.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Talula,

That type in general is common, but O negative specifically, is rare. Here is what I remember:

- 40% are O +
- 7% are O -

A has an antigen for B, and vice-versa. O has no antigens and is therefor considered the universal doner. (I think) Cool that your a negative! Your blood is valuable. If I can confirm that mine is negative, I would donate much more often.

Awch! You're right, unless wikipedia also lies (which it does but im too lazy to look any further)

I'm definitely an O- so I expect I just read the O being most common bit and forgot to check the plus or minus :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I believe I'm A or AB based on what my parents have said.

I'm donating blood next school year so I'll find out for sure then.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My blood is green acid....I also have a secondary mouth within my mouth. (Whats up with that?)

But anyways I forgot what type I am, I should really find out which. Not to mention I should really donate some of mine. I don't really need that extra pint.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm A positive. I can take from A positive and negative, and O positive and negative, but I can only give to other A positives, and AB positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.