Blogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Please post here if you'd like to have a blog on ADISC.org. Not "yeah I might post once to test it out", but more like "yes, I have an existing blog with 10+ posts and some AB/DL-related content that I might well move here" or "yes, I'm considering starting a long-running blog and would like to host it here".

The blogging software costs something like $80, and I am happy to get it, but I would really want to make sure that people would use it first.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i would absolutely use the blog software if you got it.

Role
Private
Mmm... I have a blog that I've been writing into for the past 4 years now, but I've been getting very slack with it lately.

And I don't think I'd have much ABDL stuff to write about. It's not a particularly active side of me.

So yeah... that's my position on it, in a nutshell - in case you're looking for statistics. :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'd use it, I write a blog anyway, so I'd just copy it across.

It'd be cool read other people's too.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Yes, I'm in favour of having blogs & I would use one on a dailly basis.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I, like most everyone else here, also want a blog. I don't have anything necessarily infantilism-related to write about, but I have a few ideas of things I would use it for. So, definitely, for me.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
If you had to pick either the blog or the Wiki. I would pick the Wiki. As originally I had wanted to post stueff that would proberbly be more suited to a wiki anyway. More of howtos and articals and what not.

Unless some one gave me some inspiration to write on the blogs, time and ability isn't the obstical for me. More or less of what to write, (I have my own presonal blog of about 8 posts over the past 3 years or so...) So yeah, not the most active thing in the world.

But while I am posting I might was well as ask. Is there a way to set up a blog for members only and/or VIPs only? As I think that would be a good idea. And if true I might write some personal posts if given the ability for it to be VIP only (and when I get my VIP status). Then I would think I would post about once or twice a week.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
But while I am posting I might was well as ask. Is there a way to set up a blog for members only and/or VIPs only? As I think that would be a good idea. And if true I might write some personal posts if given the ability for it to be VIP only (and when I get my VIP status). Then I would think I would post about once or twice a week.
Yeah, I think that's important. It'd be nice to be able set who can view each post, but for each post specifically. Some blog posts I'd definitely want VIP only (or buddy list only), but not all of them...

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I think buddy list only would be a good idea. That way only people you pick and mods can see.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Blogs would be most excellent: I know of two international travelers here inclined to talk about their adventures, as well as some dedicated con-goers and even some people who, in the old forums, talked about meeting-up-in-RL. Buddy lists and/or applications would be natural precautions to take. I would love to read them - especially considering the people who have said they would write them.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Blogs are activated.
You can access the control panel for your individual blog here.
You can view or post to your personal blog here.

Enjoy. :)

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is there a way implemented to be able to make certain blog entries only viewable to certain usergroups?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Is there a way implemented to be able to make certain blog entries only viewable to certain usergroups?
Not right now, but I am asking the developers for the ability to have new permissions settings for "registered users" (as distinct from "everyone else"), and "members of groups X,Y,Z" (which I will assign to be "VIPS,mods,etc").

I'm not sure I'll get them, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.