Blissful evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm enjoying myself right now! All family members away and it's just me in the house...so of course I'm just in a nappy and a t-shirt and I'm loving it! I'm nearly three hours in which is awesome and after posting this I'll put on supper and do a messy-change into my third nappy, three in an evening! Yes I know I'm really living 'the life' (ha ha) right now. My ID Expert Slips are running out, I won't one-use a tena slip (they are like gold dust now with everything that's been going on with them) and i only ordered in 10 cuddlz which arrived today...what to wear! Any one out there on-site living an evening like this or have you perhaps experienced one? BMS

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
it's 20/02/14 and I'm going to call this Blissful Evening 2. The rest of my family's away til tomorrow morning - that's guaranteed - and I've been going about the house getting on with my usual business...in nothing but a nappy! I started at half past Six earlier (and will remain in extreme DL mode til bed time) this evening so its been a good long time already...time to go and finish Ratatouille (the movie) with perhaps a biscuit!

Lushy9160

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can relate! When my parents are out of the house, I drink a million litres or gallons and eat a whole bunch, and then, I cannot stop going! LOL my dream

L

Lozza1979

I live on my own so I can wear and wet nappies to my hearts content.Its great.I love sitting on my couch or armchair in front of the TV or computer in a nice warm wet nappy.I love also to pose in front of the mirror before and after wetting.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well I wear around my dorm room all the time with my DL roommate. Just hanging out in diapers and t-shirts is the complete freedom that feels awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.