Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
this a small but fabulous feature that appeared a week or two ago; bravo to Moo

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I don't follow you but maybe it's that the last PM I got was probably more then 2 weeks ago (thought it was later though but what ever). Could you please explain for those who don't get as many PMs ;).

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
when you get a new message, the box at the top right (Welcome Martin, you last visited... - that bit!) turns red... last time i checked anyway.
and the text that would say "Unread 1" flashes green ^^,

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
That was actually a side-effect of some other stuff I installed.

Still, glad you like it :)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, the box flashes green, and the part that says new message 1 flashes red. It is catchy, and I thought it was for serious messages, but apparently it does that for all messages now.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
The color green is ugly but that's good as it catches your eyes and you normally don't have to brows the site with that on anyhow.

F

FullMetal

I won't lie...I spaz out when I see that flashing green *blink blink blink* It just makes me go a little twitchy. It's not that I don't like it, but its not that I do, I am very indifferent to all of the new things which are being installed.

FullMetal

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I like the new message colour... it's nicer than the pop-up windows that appear on some other sites.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I like the new message colour... it's nicer than the pop-up windows that appear on some other sites.
Actually, I liked the pop-up style of alert. The first thing I do when I go to the site I check if I have any PMs (and maybe a new rep! :D) The flashing green does just as well, but it was convenient to be able to jump right to the PM from the main page. It's not too much of a hassle though, so either way will do for me.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One little bug I noticed since this has changed, though.

Whenever you get a new rep comment, and click on 'rep' you get a drop down menu that lets you choose inbox, outbox and a couple other things. There are 4 options, I know that, so to see what the rep is, you have to click User CP instead.

No biggie, just thought I'd point it out. I do like the green, it's catches my eye, and I don't like the little pop-up window, so that's a great alternative! ^.^

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Mandi: that bug should be fixed as of a few days ago.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Quick! Everybody PM the user above you to test this mod! :p

--Danny :ninja:

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The first thing I do when I go to the site I check if I have any PMs (and maybe a new rep! :D)
If I did that, I'd be disppointed 99% of the time. :sad: I much prefer the flashing thingy over the pop-up box, which is usually blocked by Firefox anyway and just causes the familiar yellow box above the Firefox tab telling me that a pop up has been blocked.

Peachy

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Awww man! I wanna see. lol Seriously, sounds cool. I need all the help I can get knowing I have new rep, new messages, new whatever.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
New rep didn't show for me in that way. It was just how it used to be. An extra line with: "You have 1 unread rep comment."

Status
Not open for further replies.