Bleh. Theres like no *B/DLs where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Neither have I..

Like it's that uncommon...

I always think though, when I'm at school, just walking inside and all the 300 or so people are swarmed around me. There's got to be at least two or three other people like me in this building, right?

I tend to do that a lot. *shrugs* But I'll never know who they are, and they'll never know who I am, so oh well.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I haven't done that, exactly. But I know what you mean.

Secondly, Why's this in Diaper Talk?

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
ADISC really isn't about meeting people, if that's what you're looking for here. Sometimes our most reputable members (VIPs and more established Regulars) meet up, but you'll almost certainly need to establish yourself a bit more before you'll be invited to such a meet-up.

There was a thread on here a couple days ago - I'm too lazy to try and find it - where someone said that being on ADISC makes you feel like *B/DLs are everywhere. That's unfortunately not the case. I've accidentally met one ADISC member IRL, and we didn't know each other at the time (it was only after he PMed me that we realized what happened). Other than that, I do not know any other *B/DLs in real life, and to be honest I'd say it's pretty unlikely that you will, especially since *B/DLs seem to sort of pop up out of pretty much nowhere.

--Danny :ninja:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I've got to completely agree with Danny on this one, sorry though.

On another note: Danny: I know right?! ADISC makes me feel like there's so many *B/DLs and then I realize... They're all in frickin' England. ^.^

Umm can we say what city we live in? Cuz that might help me out.
I'm pretty sure you can put in as much information as you want.

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you put in the location box is a matter of what you're comfortable with sharing, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Um, it would help if you at least told us what state you are from. It seems like you are trying to ask if any dl's are by you and we can't tell you if we have no idea where you are from....

Role
Other
I'm pretty sure you can put in as much information as you want.

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you put in the location box is a matter of what you're comfortable with sharing, right?
I think things like actual addresses are off limits, but certainly city and state are fine.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I know about 3 or so people here who live in the same general area as I do.. :\
Almost met each other, but couldn't due to complications.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have never met any that live in my area either, there is only one on this website in the same state as me and he is more than halfway across the state. :(

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yeah...I've come to realize that it's for the best that this isn't a *B/DL hookup site. There's creeps all over the place in the real world. I'm in your same situation. I can't seem to find anyone in my area either. =\ Life fails.

Best of luck to you.

-Caleb

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This isn't a hookup site, though I can tell you that it is likely that there is another *B/DL in your area, probably around your age. A few years ago I did actually have the opportunity to meet up with someone. It wasn't from this site, but a different one and we were both fairly well known on the site and we did get a chance to know each other online and eventually meet up.

The reason I say that it's likely that you have a chance of there being someone near you is that I found someone, and I am in one of the most rural, sparsely populated areas, at least in the eastern U.S. and we were able to connect, and both around the same age as we were both in college at the time.

As for what info you want to put about your location, I'm fairly sure that town and state are OK. I'm fairly specific in my location, though not down to the exact town.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
also, by wanting to meet others you can't 'pick and choose' the people you're meeting up with, remember that.
if you actually do meet up it could be someone who just turned 16 and is extremely vulnerable and shy during social interactions or it could be that guy that lives a few houses down, by himself or with his mother and is kinda creepy. either way you need to have an open mind for the whole spectrum of our fetish and realize that what you wish for might not be what you get in return.

A

annierighthurr

I live in your area! Not that Im about to trot out of the interwebz and meet you though.

For real though there are TONS of *bdls in portland. I have met many. I would suggest making an account on a site like diaperspace.com because it's easier to talk to people based on location alone, since that is not really the purpose of this website.

good luck :) if ya meet a dude named alex, thats my ex bf.. :]

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Mesmerale said:
They're all in frickin' England.
We are? I am sure that there are signifcantly more Americans than Brits on here.

To the OP, don't worry about it. It isn't exactly common. It isn't nice but it isn't common. And when you do meet someone you can't pick who. It is entirely possible that you wouldn't actually get on with any *BDLs that do live close to you. If you want to get to know people on here then hang around - go into IRC - things like that are the best way to get to know people. You never know. If you get to know people well enough you might get invited to a meet.

Don't worry about it. Those who live close to other *BDLs are the lucky minority, not the majority of us.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think considering the population of America and the UK, I'd say there were quite a lot of Britons here.

If only people used UK and USA in their locations, where appropriate, to make things easier, then I could get the exact results and make a graph. :D

Oh well, that'll always be the dream.

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've yet to meet someone in person who's into this. It's not like I go out of my way trying to though. If I meet someone, cool. If I don't, that's cool too.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
ADISC makes you feel like there's so many people out there, when the truth is...they are all spread apart O: and like others have said, this isn't exactly a good place to "meet up with people"
Try DiaperSpace for that kinda thing. Or at least build up trust and such before asking to meet with people <:
--DeiDei

Status
Not open for further replies.