Blankies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Anyone else like me, who has a blankie they still sleep with? I can't sleep without mine.

WildThing121675

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Same here, I've always had mine, never sleep without it.

You can see it in this pic:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I don't, but I still have two blankies that my grandma made for me when I was a baby.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a blankey...I don't still use it though, but I know where it is...

Role
Diaper Lover
I also have one, since I was a baby...I don't normally sleep with it, but I did last night because I was upset. :)

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
well I do not have my blankie anymore, it was given to my little sister when I was five. though I always have to have a blankie around the house. Infact a am making one right now. I keeep my blankie forsnuggling about the house, and our babies for sleeping. The bed is full between Df, Floppy, Teddy, and myself

Delta

Contributor
Role
Private
Never had one so don't feel the need to have one. I do know someone with one which I thought was a little strange. There could be more behind this blankie business. :thinking:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm with Delta here - I'm a plushies guy. Never had a favorite blanket and don't see the need to get one now. The best I can do is my Blues Clues pillow - plushie and pillow in one. :D

Peachy

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I am more of a plushie person myelf than a blankie!!

I have about 7 I cuddle up with when I sleep!! One for every night of the week!!

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I sleep with it every night...very huggable :D

It's actually funny, I slept with it from when I was a baby 'til age 11 or 12 and put it in storage. Then I brought it back out about 6 months ago and have been sleeping with it since...

Linkies: Message - My Photo Gallery

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I don't really have a 'blankie', but I do have a blanket that I like very much. I prefer plushies, since they each have a different personality. They're also quite a bit easier to cuddle with.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a polar fleece blanket, that was givin to my mom, and I know she loved it, so after she died I started useing it, and I have it, and have been useing it for over 20 years.

My family brought it to me when I was in the hospital, because they knew where I got it, and what it ment to me, and it's getting a little tattered on the ends but I still use it all the time.

stewie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I have a blanky I take EVERYWHERE, sure people look at me like I'm nuts, but hey i really don't care! My Friends have come to accept it.

I made my most recent one out of 6 baby blankets, one side is silky and the other side is a super soft microfiber, after my real baby blanky wore out!

I do have plushes but prefer my blanky to go places with me and to keep me safe when I'm feeling bad or scared

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I have a blanky I take EVERYWHERE, sure people look at me like I'm nuts, but hey i really don't care! My Friends have come to accept it.

Your new nickname should be Linus :p

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
LOL! Good one.

Mine stays at home on my bed with my plush killer whales. I collect stuffed killer whales, and I have done that for years. I buy a lot off of eBay and if I see ones I like at stores.

BUT, my blankie is the one I cannot sleep without for some reason.

WildThing121675

Role
Sissy
I did have one up until I was 15 then our dog ate it :laugh: I was a little upset but I still had my monkey to sleep with. Now I sleep solo since my monkey is at the stage where he will end up ruined if I don't shelf him and I definatly dont want that too happen!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm not much of a blankie guy... but I love my snuggle bear... gotta have him.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
He is not kidding, teddy gets more snuggles then I do.
Now that just wasn't fair. :sweatdrop:

You gave me the snuggle bear... so therefore snuggling him counts as snuggling you. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.