Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
How many of you kick the covers off of you while you sleep at night? In addition, does anyone here sleepwalk?

I wake up coverless nearly everyday, which may be why I wake up early in the morning every day.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Recently I've started to sleep facing upwards towards my ceiling, most of the tiimes I'm still covered when I wake up.
Considering I sleep completely naked it would be pretty embarrasing to have someone walk in my room if I had kicked my covers off, not that I'm ashamed of anything.

I've only had one experience of sleepwalking, at least that's what I assumed had happened, I slept in my bedroom upstairs & ended up waking downstairs in my living on the couch.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Lol, I can fall asleep under the covers, then in the morning find them all on the floor :p

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i don't think kicking off the covers has anything to do with sleepwalking...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i have a lot of funny stories of my brother who's a bad sleeper.

one, we were camping a long time ago. i was 7 and he was 5. in the middle if the night he started saying "gimmy cooky gimmy cooky gimmy cooky" and started laughing. my mom said he couldn't have a cooky and my brother didn't answer. he has no memory of this.

two, i heard a scream from outside my door. i ran out to se my brother completly confused on the stairs and my mom at my door. my mom had asked what he was doing up so late, but he wasn't up. he was sleepwalking and my mom woke him up. she brought him back to bed and he passed out. he has no memory of this either.

three, a few days ago he had a night terror. a night terror is different than a nightmear. you are never dreaming when you have a night terror, but you scream and kick and punch the air as if someone was trying to kill you. so my brother woke up everyone in the house screaming like crazy, and he has no idea it ever happened.

as for me, i sleep soundly.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I seem to shift around a fair amount in sleep, but I rarely do anything more than pull the blankets a bit. They inevitably need straightening in the morning, but they're still tucked in.

As for sleepwalking, I haven't done it since I was a teen. Only a couple isntances, but one of those times I was headed outside through the front door and my parents woke me up. Based on that, I can attest that waking a sleepwalker is fairly traumatic. Better than wandering out into the road asleep, but I was heavily freaked out for a bit afterwards. Very disconnected feeling and one I wouldn't care to repeat.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I kick off my covers every night. It sucks! So now I'm affraid to "wear" through the night.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I always find my covers on the floor when I wake up.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I's too small to kick off covers! But big bro sometimes sleeps with one leg out of the covers!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Rarely. But I never really think about this.

... he has no memory of this.

... he has no memory of this either.

... and he has no idea it ever happened.

as for me, i sleep soundly.
At least so you think...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Considering I sleep completely naked [...]

I've only had one experience of sleepwalking, at least that's what I assumed had happened, I slept in my bedroom upstairs & ended up waking downstairs in my living on the couch.
I hope no one was up early that day! :p They could have gotten a glimpse of what they didn't care to see (a naked Monkey on their couch!)

I never kick off the covers. In fact, my one bed sheet is too heavy to be easily "kicked off". I'd have to either pull it off or roll around a few times to move it off me. Besides, I don't toss and turn a lot - I just go unconscious lying on mostly my right side and wake up either on that side or the other.
However, I rarely remember stuff I do during the night the next morning: I've talked to people coming home late at night and asked them the same questions the next day, I've restarted my computer a few times when it screwed up and the beeping woke me up, and let's not get into the fact that I always wake up with a wet diaper when I sleep diapered and never remember using it.

One of my brothers was definitely sleepwalking - he couldn't find the way to the bathroom and just peed into the closet right next to his bed a few times. :eek:

Peachy

Role
Private
I always kick off my covers !!

I'm an incredibly restless sleeper, sometimes taking me a few hours to get into a comfy position, let alone getting to sleep. It's bad when I want to go sleep in a diaper or something, because my family has a habit of checking in on me when I'm sleeping.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I throw the covers off me all of the time, so I sleep with my window open just enough to make it cool enough that if I try to throw my covers off, I would be too cold and so I keep them on. Works like a charm everytime, lol :p

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I dont kick covers, I PULL THEM. Towards me, the closer the best. I sleep with my head under the sheets, and I usually just poke my nose out for air. (A friend took a pic of me, it can be quite a funny sight!)
Some times I wake up and the blankets are so close to me I feel like the tobacco in a rolled up cigar.

But exlcuding that, I sleep pretty soundly.
I do get quite a few nightmares, but they don't actually influence me waking up/disturbing my sleep pattern. I usually sleep through them.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
It depends on the season for me. In the summer I will almost always kick the covers off, but in the winter I usually pull them towards me and squeeze them tight. I sleepwalked a couple of times as a kid, but haven't since I was 7. I'm usually a very deep sleeper, so it's really hard to wake me :D

Oh, and I sleep naked in the summer, so combine that with kicking the covers off, and the lock on my door has already paid for itself!

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
every mornig I wake up with no covers.
I'm not a sleepwalker, but when i was child i was a sleep-talker and once or twice I suffered of Pavor nocturnus (as my parents said because i don't remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.