Black Ops Cold War

hodori779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone been playing the new CoD? I got it for the PS4, and it's......well, not very good, IMO. It's pretty buggy and the campaign is super, super short. I know that the CoD campaigns are infamously short, but this one is the shortest so far (I was able to get through campaign in an afternoon).

Multiplayer seems.....meh as well. Is it just me, or did Black Ops 2 have a better weapons selection and maps?

Thoughts?

Black ops 2 will forever be my favourite call of duty, especially the zombies,
Cold War I have mixed feelings about
The multiplayer maps are way to open I feel they shouldn’t be able to cross map kill on most the maps I like the more so closed quarters maps, the campaign I actually enjoyed quite a bit actually it was sorta short but overall enjoyed the story and references.
The zombies on other hand I like it but it does not feel like the black ops zombie series, it has a advanced warfare zombie feel to it if I’m being honest:(
I overall enjoy the game but nothing will ever beat bo2 and bo3 zombies

Last edited:
Rearz902 said:
Black ops 2 will forever be my favourite call of duty, especially the zombies,
Cold War I have mixed feelings about
The multiplayer maps are way to open I feel they shouldn’t be able to cross map kill on most the maps I like the more so closed quarters maps, the campaign I actually enjoyed quite a bit actually it was sorta short but overall enjoyed the story and references.
The zombies on other hand I like it but it does not feel like the black ops zombie series, it has a advanced warfare zombie feel to it if I’m being honest:(
I overall enjoy the game but nothing will ever beat bo2 and bo3 zombies
BO2 was amazing!!! I am a long time zombies lover, but this year my biggest gripe is the lack of content. :( My all time favourite Zombies map has to be DE from BO3.

Back