Black friday deals?

Subtlerustle said:
Check out Wearing Clouds. I just got an email for 25% off.
Thanks!

ABUniverse twitter feed says their Black Friday sales will go live very early Friday morning.

Reactions: CutieProtector and Deleted member 51008
EaglesFan300 said:
I would suggest checking in regularly on the r/ABDL Black Friday thread. There seems to be some tidbits on upcoming sales there, including Rearz saying that there will be announcements late Thursday into early Friday.

I'm hoping for some decent discounts from ABU and Rearz!
Recent post from this thread: "Onesies Downer: 15% off: BF15, 20% off: BF20 ($125AUD min.), 25% off: BF25 ($225AUD min.)"

Sale on Onesiesdownunder.com.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
I just compared rearz ca discounts to cushie tooshiez, its better to go through rearz ca and have it shipped to the US, my order was (2) cases of dino elite mediums & larges, (2) cases of alpaca mediums and larges - paying for the shipping into the us was still about $125.00 cheaper

Reactions: SoS7883 and Sheepies
Tykables has sitewide 10% off, I guess.

No purchases for me at the moment, but still.

Rearz.ca has a sale today only, very good pricing, although you need to pay for shipping. Still good deals compared to regular retail pricing.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 51008
Ughhhhhhhhhh I wasn't planning on spending any money today... but cases are nearly HALF OFF! I have to get in on this!

Order placed! @RearzJacob don't be shy, throw in some freebies :p

gg.png

Reactions: SoS7883 and Angelapinks
Looks like ABU is having a Black Friday sale, but it's not really that great of a deal.

neophyte said:
Ughhhhhhhhhh I wasn't planning on spending any money today... but cases are nearly HALF OFF! I have to get in on this!

View attachment 46809
LOL isn't the sales enough :)

Reactions: neophyte
DOT said:
Rearz.ca has a sale today only, very good pricing, although you need to pay for shipping. Still good deals compared to regular retail pricing.
We are also running 15% off the entire store Saturday - Monday Nov 28th - 30th.

Rearz Black Friday! - Rearz.ca
Nov 27th - 24 hour mega sale up to 80% OFF the Entire Store! (Free Canadian shipping will not be active)
Rearz BFCM - Nov 28 - 30th - Rearz.ca
15% OFF Everything!(Free Shipping to Canada is active)

Rearz Gear - RearzGear.com - Nov 26th - Nov 30th
20% OFF everything* (beanbag chairs are 10% OFF) + Free shipping worldwide.

InControl Diapers - InControlDiapers.com - Nov 26th - Nov 30th
10% OFF Abena Products.
30% OFF Diapers Covers.
20% OFF Cloth Diapers.
20% OFF Clothing.
20% OFF Pads.
Save on all InControl Diapers, Over 10% Cases.

Reactions: Angelapinks and guest
well shoot looks like im about to order more diapers not thati needed more or runing out of room for them lmao, i just spent few days ago on local deals! haha but i might just order a couple cases of diapers

Reactions: SoS7883
Rearz is having an absolutely insanely good sale. I just picked up a whole case of barnyards for $50some I'm floored.

Reactions: Angelapinks, neophyte and Deleted member 51008
neophyte said:

View attachment 46809
you might get a shock when u get to the shipping cost , It is not Free shipping with those deals atm ... so keep that in mind, my shipping was quite high

EaglesFan300 said:
Rearz recently announced their Black Friday deals - looks like it's up to 80% off on Friday, and then a flat 15% discount from Saturday until Monday.
Thank you!!! I have never bought from rearz due to the outrageous shipping to the US. But with 50% and up off today i can justify the $40 shipping. Bought 2 cases of diapers, a washable diaper and a bottle.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Sheepies and Deleted member 51008
Grrr I made a 2nd Rearz order. These prices are too good and I've had my eye on their diaper wraps for a while now.

I wonder how long fulfillment will take... The are likely getting HAMMERED today! I placed an order at 10:30AM and again at 4:30PM... based on order number there have been 633 orders made since 10:30AM... they will likely exceed 1,000 orders today. They usually handle 100 orders a day.

I'm pretty excited for these! Mainly to help at night as a cover over top of my diaper to prevent/catch leaks from my side when I am side sleeping.

guest said:
you might get a shock when u get to the shipping cost , It is not Free shipping with those deals atm ... so keep that in mind, my shipping was quite high

Shipping wasn't too bad, I always ship to a PO Box so I'm used to paying shipping anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies and guest
neophyte said:
Thats the washable diaper i got. It looks soo cute

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and neophyte
shipping is not bad on smaller items, Diapers and weight is where it might make a difence however all is really good priced , having a hard time to resist buying a bunch of items wihle ived already just spent locally on same brand items haha! , for sure want to get 2 cases :D

Reactions: Angelapinks, DOT and DprEffect
I wasn't expecting to buy much if anything today but man that Rearz sale was too freaking good I ended up spending $128 on a case of barnyards, 2x sample packs (Splash and Safari), training pants (splash), 2x glass bottles (safari and barnyard), 2x Rearz themed masks (barnyard and safari)

Money so well spent. I never bought from Rearz because of the shipping costs but this made it worth it. First time customer.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Scott729, RearzJacob and 2 others
Back