Black friday deals?

EaglesFan300 said:
Rearz recently announced their Black Friday deals - looks like it's up to 80% off on Friday, and then a flat 15% discount from Saturday until Monday.
Damnit! I just ordered from them! Grrr

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, neophyte and Deleted member 51008
@neophyte @RearzJacob Got me for 2 orders as well. I bought a few cases this morning, now after work I got some other goodies. Not in budget, but hard to pass up with all the freebies..
Love Rearz.ca

Reactions: Angelapinks, RearzJacob and neophyte
RearzJacob said:
LOL isn't the sales enough :)

100%!!! Amazing deal!! Now have fun fulfilling 10 trillion orders/parcels!

• Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, Angelapinks, guest and 1 other person
neophyte said:
Yes, we are all helping out over the weekend in the warehouse to get the orders out as fast as possible.

• Love
Reactions: DprEffect, theancientmariner, Angelapinks and 3 others
Awesome deals! i did not need anything as i had bought so much lately , but at those prices i had no choice to get something haha,
it was hard to not add just one of each to my cart hahaha,

Reactions: Angelapinks, DOT and RearzJacob
One of my orders has already shipped!

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Just bought a case of Rearz Safari and a case of Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol today! Couldn't pass up the sales. Question, are the Inspire+ diapers the same as the Safaris (or vica-versa)? It appears that a lot of their diapers are the same with just different prints?

Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 51008
DiaperLoverNick said:
Just bought a case of Rearz Safari and a case of Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol today! Couldn't pass up the sales. Question, are the Inspire+ diapers the same as the Safaris (or vica-versa)? It appears that a lot of their diapers are the same with just different prints?
Correct. The Rearz Incontrol Inspire + are the same as Safari, Princess Pink, and Seduction.

Reactions: DiaperLoverNick
DOT said:
Correct. The Rearz Incontrol Inspire + are the same as Safari, Princess Pink, and Seduction.
Thank you for confirming this!

DiaperLoverNick said:
Thank you for confirming this!
I love the thickness, softness, smell, fit, and absorbency of this style. Very baby like for myself

Reactions: DiaperLoverNick and Angelapinks
Cushie Tooshie running 20% off for cyber Monday - US rearz distributer.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
EaglesFan300 said:
Darn, right after I placed an order on Friday. Oh well, a 10% discount is better than nothing!
I'd give them a call

I took advantage of Northshores 10% off till end of Nov, and free shipping on over 100 dollars and have already received my order of 6 cases of Mega-Max got them Friday

chamberpot said:
I took advantage of Northshores 10% off till end of Nov, and free shipping on over 100 dollars and have already received my order of 6 cases of Mega-Max got them Friday
I just tried to order from them, no free shipping

Reactions: Remington1911
pampers4U said:
I just tried to order from them, no free shipping
Try the code FS99

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington1911
neophyte said:
Haha i figured it would be a while. Im patently waiting for my order to be fulfilled.

chamberpot said:
I tried for free shipping, and was unsuccessful. I did however take advantage of the 10 percent off of a case of MegaMax and a bag of their Supremes for a total over 100. I hoped to get free hipping as shipping is expensive.

No status yet of them even being shipped :S

FudgedInLuvs said:
Curious, are there ever black Friday deals on Goodnites/Pampers/Luvs, et al? Need to restock, but have a tight budget
I think target does for goodnights

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Back