Black friday cyber monday deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is there any ab/dl website that will have black friday/cyber monday deals on diapers?

I wouldn't be surprised if some did but I haven't heard about any yet.

Good thing i looked was about to start another thread about this, anyone heard anything yet?

I did contact rearz and do know they will be putting up sales on Friday from what I was told. It's the only place I have checked.

INTrePid said:
ABU is having a deal where you get a free t-shirt when you buy a case of diapers.

https://d235p05zvl5tkj.cloudfront.net/images/sliders/black_friday_Bear.png

I'm very tempted. That shirt is adorable! I'm wondering if it will be sold separately or if it's just available for case orders only?

brabbit1987 said:
I did contact rearz and do know they will be putting up sales on Friday from what I was told. It's the only place I have checked.

I could also be tempted by these as well, lol.

changingtimesdiaperco.com 10% off, North Shore free shipping.

dondl2 said:
changingtimesdiaperco.com 10% off, North Shore free shipping.

"Changing Times" - isn't that the name of ABU's old newsletter?

bambinod said:
"Changing Times" - isn't that the name of ABU's old newsletter?
It's a place near me(in Las Vegas) that I'll be visiting for the first time tomorrow for the sale. Finally gonna try to get me some ABU Simples or maybe a pack of Rears ^u^

barebum diapers is having 15% off sale, abu is giving a free tee-shirt with a case order on black friday, rearz 10% off diapers, nothing at bambinos, nothing at tykables, MyLilKinkBoutique 10% off on entire ebay store, OnesiesDownunder having up to 25% off on black Friday, crinklecrate 15% off, forever lazy sleepers up to 50% off, littleforbig is having some sales on amazon, footedpajamas[dot]com is having 10% off.

Anything else? :p

awwsocute : 50% off diapers in friday, 40% off clothing on saturday, will update sunday as avalable.

don't remember the news letter but, changing times diaper co. is selling good quality cloth diapers and water proof pants on line, plus high end disposables like the ABU in their store front in Vegas.

Nappies R Us have 10% off until Monday 28th... appear this is on all lines...

NorthShore Care Supply is offering Free Ground Shipping on all items, no minimum order, within contiguous US (street addresses only)

Use code: CYBER7

Valid thru Dec 2, 2016
One-time use per customer

dondl2 said:
don't remember the news letter but, changing times diaper co. is selling good quality cloth diapers and water proof pants on line, plus high end disposables like the ABU in their store front in Vegas.
Just went there today, and what an awesome experience it was.
The shop is small and tucked away, but they have just about every awesome disposable diaper like ABU, Rears and Bambino(No Magnifico quite yet though).
They also had some decent looking cloth products and lots of neat looking covers and such.
Prices are the same as online where you would buy from the products respective site(ie, Biancos from Bambino, ABU Space from ABU), Rears are the best deal though.
Black Friday certainly made the price awesome though :)

Robert, the very kind and knowledgeable individual who seems to run the shop was very friendly and helped me out with what I needed help with. We talked for a little while and it was a really great experience. If you're in the Las Vegas area, I definitely recommend this shop, any day, over ordering online.
For sure going to be my go to place since I live close by :thumbsup:

Attention K -Mart Shoppers we have awesome blue light special deals in our Health & Beauty section Buy one pack of 18 count Depend fitted Briefs and get the second one free third free if you use your KMart rewards card.

not the actual deal was being funny ...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back