Biting

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Does anyone here find biting sexually arousing. It is to me. That's why I bite everyone in the IRC chat. Me wanty sex.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Oh yea, I want you, pyra.
A little incest action going on here.

Last edited:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
hmmm...funny u bring that up. i have just got myself involved with this girl. i was never reallly into the whole biting thing before..but she bites...a lot. it was kind of wierd at first, now, it actually kind of turns me on!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I know for giving girl very big hickeys, so that mean I like to bite or something...

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love biting :), I don't find it as anything sexual, its just fun to do

D

diaper_dud3

:( i always get into trouble for biting hehe love biting whether its in bed or not

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have always had a biting fetish ^_^ It just ties into my sadomasochism, BDSM, and blood fetishes. It really is only proper lol

weswissa

Banned
Role
I love biting... I used to do it to my girlfriend all the time... she didn't like it but I thought it was hilarious when she yelled...

Peachy

Banned
Role
I hate biting!!!! It's a pretty clear sign that someone is about to eat me and my life is about to end. I fear biting almost as much as the blender! :eek:

Seriously, though, I don't like being bitten, or biting someone.

Peachy

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I did once bit my fingernail when I was just a kid, though only for like a week.
I have also heard that its a sign of like Cannibalistic behaviour. Quite intressting huh?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I did once bit my fingernail when I was just a kid, though only for like a week.
I have also heard that its a sign of like Cannibalistic behaviour. Quite intressting huh?
How so? Biting is mostly tied to dominance, whether sexual or not. Lower animals use it to show power.

Cannibalism is pretty rare, and as far as I know, all the documented cases were either due to extreme starvation or they would have died, OR they were deranged murdered who has psychological problems.

Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I've never been able to bite through my fingernails! Wierd.

I've been bitten, though. Not fun when it's on purpose by someone trying to hurt you :) Owtch!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When first married, I lived across the railroad tracks (literally) from Jeffrey Dahlmer. There was someone who really liked to bite! As for me, not so much. I would rather drive my fingers into my victims chest and rip out their still beating heart.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
When first married, I lived across the railroad tracks (literally) from Jeffrey Dahlmer. There was someone who really liked to bite! As for me, not so much. I would rather drive my fingers into my victims chest and rip out their still beating heart.
You would have to have pretty tiny hands to get through someone's ribs lol

And wow, I would totally go to his old house o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.