Bit confused, what's the current state of ConfiDry 24/7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heya all!

So, apologies for me being out of the loop...but, as someone who has actually NEVER tried Dry 24/7...Confidry (what are they actually called these days...? o_O) does anyone know how they are quality-wise as at the present?

I've always bought bambino's in the past, but I've not been happy with the way that company is going right now--and was looking to branch out. I've been trying Northshore Supremes (and LOVE them) and was looking at maybe trying some of the Confidry's for the first time.

Any thoughts? :eek:

Well, here's my experience.

Bought the smalls, thought they were to small and didn't like they way they fit.

Just bought some mediums and well, I'll have to gain 40 lbs. otherwise they would wrap around me twice.

So... not a huge fan of them.

Lifetime said:
Well, here's my experience.

Bought the smalls, thought they were to small and didn't like they way they fit.

Just bought some mediums and well, I'll have to gain 40 lbs. otherwise they would wrap around me twice.

So... not a huge fan of them.

I'm in exactly the same boat! I've found that I'm somewhere in between sizes, with smalls tending to fit better. Bambino's have always ran fairly small, so it's never been a problem to fit in their mediums just fine...but I have no experience with Confidry.

Would you say they're fairly thick? I'd primarily just be wearing them at nighttime, so I'm hoping for something that's a bit thicker/more absorbent.

Dan09 said:
I'm in exactly the same boat! I've found that I'm somewhere in between sizes, with smalls tending to fit better. Bambino's have always ran fairly small, so it's never been a problem to fit in their mediums just fine...but I have no experience with Confidry.

Would you say they're fairly thick? I'd primarily just be wearing them at nighttime, so I'm hoping for something that's a bit thicker/more absorbent.

They're not so much as thick as the padding is packed tight. The small held up pretty good as far as wetting's go. I want to like them just the sizing bothers me.

They are a bit flimsy compared to the Bambino Bellissimos. They are not packed nearly as tight as the North Shore Supremes, and are not any thicker, even with the compressed packaging. I would save my money and get the Bellissimos, or find an ABUniverse product. Only by the 24/7's if your budget dictates something cheap, and I wouldn't go for anything lower in quality.

My experience with the Dry 24/7 has been very positive. Now I am also going off a case I got when they were updated about 2 years ago, so the design/performance may have changed. They are rather stiff and do well to fold and stretch them (as Northsore recommends with the Supremes) before putting them on. But this is one of few products I can wet while on my stomach one or two times and not worry about a leak. I also have worn them in excess of 20 hours on straight drives to Florida (wetting mostly while standing at gas stops) but still only once did I leak after pushing past the 20 hour mark and pulling them down to poop and sliding them back on (not recommended at that point). I am curious if they are still made this absorbent or not. They are my 1st choice if I want security from leaking as the prime factor, without breaking the bank with the $2 and over super premiums out there. I am careful to use them only when I really need that extra protection and why I still have leftovers for so long.

I'm still coasting off that BOGO sale last year (that will almost certainly never be repeated!) as I tend to go through the 247's pretty slowly. Wore one last night actually. I consider them when I haven't had a lot to drink that evening. (yes, confidry is my thin diaper of choice... heh)

I really like them. For $1.70/ea I feel like they're a pretty good value in terms of all the way around thickness and performance. As is well known they do run large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting! Does anyone know how well they compare to Northshore Supreme?

I have only tried one package of Dry 24/7 and all I can say is...way too much diaper. Now, I am used to wearing Abena M4, which is a thick diaper itself, but the Dry 24/7 is in a whole new category. As for absorbency, they were great. One diaper would easily last 8 hours, if not longer. Forget about wearing jeans, though - unless you have a pair just for diapers. Hell, I couldn't wear any of my normal pants or shorts as they were too tight. So for the entire package, I wore sweat pants or sleep shorts over my diaper, which made the sound of the plastic noticeable from anywhere in the house. Just rolling over and you could easily hear the audible sound of a diaper shifting.

Overall the Dry 24/7 is a great diaper to wear around the house.

I like the Dry 24/7 for nighttime. It is the only disposable diaper (for me) that can last all night and not leak.
I can wear one during the daytime, but it borders on the noticeable side, so I tend to reserve daytime wear for home use.

I like the Dry 24/7 better than the ABU Simple or Abena 4. I think it has the thickest padding.
Unfortunately I cant really compare to the Northshore as I have only tried one sample long ago.

I don't care for them. They're too overbuilt for their own good. They're super loud too.

I'll take an Abena L4 over them any day.

They are officially called Confidry24/7. In my opinion they are way better than Bambino, and closely on par with Northshore Supreme. The confidry diapers start off thicker than northshore, and are not as stiff too. One diaper will typically last me 8 hours, and I stay well hydrated. Oh, and they actually cost $1.65 when bought by the case.

I really like the dry 24/7 i wear one every night for bedwetting, very seldom leak and i flood several times a night. they did just have a price increase but free shipping and fast delivery every time has been my experience with XP med.

I actually love these & am finishing off my last case of them. The sizing is a bit off. I normally get a medium, but after reading that they run large, I got a small size (I have a 32-34 waist). My wife, who puts them on my every night, doesn't like the fit & it's a pain for her. So next time I'll try medium. It's the most absorbent that XP Medical carries. https://www.xpmedical.com/adult-diaper-reviews I've worn these all day without any problem. With the addition of an Abena M2, I can easily go 24 hours (but starts smelling a bit peepee'ish). I love them, but am now trying their Seni Quatro V2.

https://www.xpmedical.com/xp-confidry-24-7-maximum-absorbency-briefs-config

Dan09 said:
Very interesting! Does anyone know how well they compare to Northshore Supreme?

A bit thicker and more capacity. Also has rear elastic waistband and sizes run large compared to other brands.

Tbh I'm not sure why people are being so apathetic about it in this thread. Dry24/7 is still one of the best (if not the best) plain white medical diapers out there.

I recently purchased the ID Slip and the 24/7 from XP Medical as a trial run, as I am also looking to expand my choices. I got the small in the 24/7 as it said it was good to 34" waist, which is my size. The ID Slip was a medium. I was surprised to find that they were almost exactly the same size when laid out flat. The 24/7 fit fine except that it was a little looser fit that the ID Slip. I think I prefer the ID so far. It's absorbancy seems about the same and its cheaper. It's actually nice to have both.
My cheaper diaper I love when I'm around the apartment is the Molicare slip in the small.

I think the ID Slip is almost equal to the Northshore. Northshore is better made and more absorbant,-also bulkier which I don not like.

Kick butt, thanks so much guys! I'm 99% looking for a nighttime diaper--so it doesn't bug me at all that these are thicker/less discreet.

I'm going to be staying in a small hunting cabin/lodge with a good friend of mine in about a week...and while they know I wear (and I think is actually somewhat expecting me to be bringing diapers..) I was kind of iffy on bringing something like a LittlePawz or a bambino to sleep in. Because they're not ABDL. Hence my interest in the 24/7's!

I just placed my order, and somehow my 2day shipping got expedited to 1day...and the case will be here tomorrow! Woop! Here's hoping they're pretty good!

Glad they are working for you all. I've had bad luck with the tapes. On several different attempts of different batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back