Birthing Partner

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm completely in control of my bladder... apart from when I put on my pull ups. I'm my friend's birthing partner and she has the baby anytime now. I was just wondering weather to pop on a pull up so I don't have to leave her for toilet breaks. She doesnt know I wear and telling her isn't an option

Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Diamond said:
I'm completely in control of my bladder... apart from when I put on my pull ups. I'm my friend's birthing partner and she has the baby anytime now. I was just wondering weather to pop on a pull up so I don't have to leave her for toilet breaks. She doesnt know I wear and telling her isn't an option
If you are confident you can hide it and won't leak sounds like a fine solution

Reactions: closetedanarki

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diamond said:
Yeah just where you want to be discovered...in a hospital birthing room while your partner is giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan, Wondercrinkee and lilbabyjooce

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My vote is no ... unless you are incontinent ... that room is about that mom and that baby you do not want something that will diostract you from being there to support her

• Love
Reactions: Nowididit, NaughtyBoiNathan, Wondercrinkee and 1 other person

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
@Diamond If you don't have to wear them, why choose to put them on? If when you have them on it makes you not in control of your bladder why use them for that occasion unless it is simply convenient? But hospital birthing rooms, like most hospital rooms, have a bathroom in them...or any house (lol) so I think I am confused. I think I don't understand the part reading, "...apart from when I put on my pull-ups" meaning when they are on, you can't control the bladder?

Whatever. I still think I wouldn't choose to say anything unless it was noticeable and therefore leaving you feeling compelled to explain. But there are a number of simple things you could say to explain, which may not be true, but would work if you must or wish to have them on. But if it's an issue that is pending, then say something, I guess. But there should be a really good substantial reason for disclosing this out of the blue, so to speak. Still confused. Sorry.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and NaughtyBoiNathan

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GlitteredArtist said:
My vote is no ... unless you are incontinent ... that room is about that mom and that baby you do not want something that will diostract you from being there to support her
Agree.