Birthday Wishes for a DL

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Has anyone ever done or had something special done for them by their partner on your birthday? Was it related to diapers or care giving?

My wife is very vanilla and my birthday is the only day all year when I can ask for something out of the ordinary. If you were me, what would you ask for? (I’m mostly DL with some AB tendencies.)

Reactions: Kittyinpink, babyjoe20 and Jorelaxed

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, every year I’ll always say to my G/F I don’t need a gift (if I ever want something I’ll get it myself) so save your money but I’d love a ABDL day (I’m mostly a DL) where you treat me like a kid needed nappies all day with full attention.

I’ll request this via email or text so we don’t verbally exchange before the event as that will help me ‘pretend’ it was her idea 😆

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, sinceiwassmall, Kittyinpink and 1 other person

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That sounds fun. Did you have to coach her on every detail that matters to you? Or was she a natural at it? And if you don’t mind sharing, how did it go?

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
How much does your SO participate in your AB/DL side... is she all aboard or just kind of goes along? It makes a difference.

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Kind of goes along…

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Has she ever on her own bought you something ABDL without you asking?

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DiapeyE said:
That sounds fun. Did you have to coach her on every detail that matters to you? Or was she a natural at it? And if you don’t mind sharing, how did it go?

Before we met she knew about my interests but over the years I would say her enthusiasm has waned. She still participates as a caregiver regularly and if I get the urge to wear she’ll never complain but once a year I ask for something different and a bit extra.

This is the text/email I send every year (below)
I have adapted it to make it less sexual to not break board rules.

Please don’t spend any money on me for a birthday present, I don’t need anything bought for me but if possible, what I’d love for a birthday treat is I would like to have a baby day.

By this I mean a ‘proper’ baby day, rather than the usual dress me in a nappy/plastic pants and forget about me until I leak day. A day you don’t take a submissive role at every opportunity and stay in charge of me for your pleasure.

I’d like you to take real control for a day, the only conversations we have are you treating me like a little kid, teasing me I’m your nappy boy, you feed me all my food & drink from bottles/cups with a bib, you let/make me play like a child with toys or colour/draw whilst you watch.

If (when) the initial nappy change gets me excitrd tell me why you’re going to **** me off, how nothing I can do will stop you making me wear nappies and plastic pants. Encourage me to *** so you can get me padded up. Do the same for every change if I get excited. I hope at some point I’ll go soft :) )
Talk to me throughout the nappy change process, tell me the powder is for making me smell sweet and stop me from getting sore. Tell me about the thick nappy you’re putting me in and what you’re going to make me do in it. Talk me through the plastic pants choice and why you’re making me wear them.

Tell me you’ll Keep my nappy/plastic pants on show all day so you can see/hear them because you want to keep an eye on your big baby, just put me in one of the ‘special’ t-shirt or onesies you have bought me.

Tease me throughout the day about how I’m wearing a nappy and plastic pants, that I’m just your nappy boy, tell me that I must let you know when I need to pee and encourage me to use my nappy because that’s what you want and why I’m wearing it.
Cuddle me until I fill my nappy and tell me I’m a good boy when I do. Rather than ask me, check to see how wet I am and if I need a change by either standing me in front of you, pulling my plastic pants down and testing inside of the nappy or doing it as a surprise when I’m not expecting it by sticking your finger in the cuff of the nappy.

Give me cuddles, stroke my hair and pat my padded bum, even offer your nipple for me to suck whilst cuddling (if you’re okay with that).

Act like it’s what YOU want to do, for YOUR pleasure and enjoyment rather than you’re doing it for me only because I like it and want you to.

If you decide to give me the experience on my actual birthday day and want to go out in the evening to the pub/club, to get ready to go out bath me, dry me with a fluffy towel and dress me in normal clothes. (Maybe put me in my silky knickers so whilst I’m out I’m constantly reminded that you’re in charge)
But throughout the night, whilst we’re out, remind me that as soon as you get me home you’ll be putting me back in a nappy and plastic pants for the night and then when we do get home carry out your threat/promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, WarriorPrincess, DiapeyE and 1 other person

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
littlemoosey said:
Has she ever on her own bought you something ABDL without you asking?
No

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Perhaps you could elaborate a bit more to give us an idea of exactly how much she is involved with you. Barring that try what was written above. Just tailor it to your relationship with your wife.

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
She knows I wear and she doesn’t mind it. But the acceptance has come over many talks and years together. So in a nutshell, it’s taken time to get to this point. Sometimes she will grab my butt when I’m wearing but it is a rare occurrence. And even more rarely, she will wear when she has a heavy period. She hates the smell of any kind of bowel movement and doesn’t want to change me at this point. (As much as I would love it). She often refers to it as “my thing” not “her thing” to remind me that she isn’t into the scene.

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Forced said:
Before we met she knew about my interests but over the years I would say her enthusiasm has waned. She still participates as a caregiver regularly and if I get the urge to wear she’ll never complain but once a year I ask for something different and a bit extra.

This is the text/email I send every year (below)
I have adapted it to make it less sexual to not break board rules.

Please don’t spend any money on me for a birthday present, I don’t need anything bought for me but if possible, what I’d love for a birthday treat is I would like to have a baby day.

By this I mean a ‘proper’ baby day, rather than the usual dress me in a nappy/plastic pants and forget about me until I leak day. A day you don’t take a submissive role at every opportunity and stay in charge of me for your pleasure.

I’d like you to take real control for a day, the only conversations we have are you treating me like a little kid, teasing me I’m your nappy boy, you feed me all my food & drink from bottles/cups with a bib, you let/make me play like a child with toys or colour/draw whilst you watch.

If (when) the initial nappy change gets me excitrd tell me why you’re going to **** me off, how nothing I can do will stop you making me wear nappies and plastic pants. Encourage me to *** so you can get me padded up. Do the same for every change if I get excited. I hope at some point I’ll go soft :) )
Talk to me throughout the nappy change process, tell me the powder is for making me smell sweet and stop me from getting sore. Tell me about the thick nappy you’re putting me in and what you’re going to make me do in it. Talk me through the plastic pants choice and why you’re making me wear them.

Tell me you’ll Keep my nappy/plastic pants on show all day so you can see/hear them because you want to keep an eye on your big baby, just put me in one of the ‘special’ t-shirt or onesies you have bought me.

Tease me throughout the day about how I’m wearing a nappy and plastic pants, that I’m just your nappy boy, tell me that I must let you know when I need to pee and encourage me to use my nappy because that’s what you want and why I’m wearing it.
Cuddle me until I fill my nappy and tell me I’m a good boy when I do. Rather than ask me, check to see how wet I am and if I need a change by either standing me in front of you, pulling my plastic pants down and testing inside of the nappy or doing it as a surprise when I’m not expecting it by sticking your finger in the cuff of the nappy.

Give me cuddles, stroke my hair and pat my padded bum, even offer your nipple for me to suck whilst cuddling (if you’re okay with that).

Act like it’s what YOU want to do, for YOUR pleasure and enjoyment rather than you’re doing it for me only because I like it and want you to.

If you decide to give me the experience on my actual birthday day and want to go out in the evening to the pub/club, to get ready to go out bath me, dry me with a fluffy towel and dress me in normal clothes. (Maybe put me in my silky knickers so whilst I’m out I’m constantly reminded that you’re in charge)
But throughout the night, whilst we’re out, remind me that as soon as you get me home you’ll be putting me back in a nappy and plastic pants for the night and then when we do get home carry out your threat/promise.

Thanks for sending this. We share some of the same fantasies and this scenario drives me wild just thinking about it. I need to think this over because I’m not sure she would be willing to go to this level to please me even if it’s my birthday. Since you’ve been so open about this, let me ask you: did it go as expected? Did you have to leave little space to explain or ask for something? Did she agree to doing it as is or did she want to negotiate or compromise on any aspects of this dynamic?

Reactions: Forced

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DiapeyE said:
did it go as expected? Did you have to leave little space to explain or ask for something? Did she agree to doing it as is or did she want to negotiate or compromise on any aspects of this dynamic?

I’ve asked ever birthday for a few years now and from memory it’s all gone well enough through those days.
Not perfect but I know that she tried her best which is good enough for me.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have asked my wife every birthday and Christmas for who to wear one for me in our bedroom time for the last 6 or 7 years and she has turned me down every time. So I usually just get nothing.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
She has in the pass many times ,most are some kind of printed diapers .
She always pick the ones that she think will look nice on me ..