Birthday today

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
This little Jemima loves her December birthday (today)! As befits my birthday tradition, my caregiving wife made my birthday cake, while I sat and waited patiently. I would have liked to see what she was doing, but too bad - I was blindfolded, and had to make do with hearing, smelling, and tasting the cake mixture when she offered it to me on a spoon. After an hour or two, I was given a sound birthday spanking over her lap to pay for my year's misdeeds, before I was allowed to see the cake, blow out the candles, and open my presents. Among them is a Lego Hogwarts hospital wing - the pleasure of building this awaits me.
lego hospital.png

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, Lumos, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

Fiammaverde

If it costs your peace, then it’s too expensive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the idea of the birthday spanking BEFORE the cake. It makes perfect sense.

Happy birthday 🎊🎂🎉

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Did someone say "birthday"? 🥳 *starts warming up her paddle-spankin' arm and looking for a place to bend The Subject over...* o_O:LOL:🥳

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
feetintrouble said:
This little Jemima loves her December birthday (today)! As befits my birthday tradition, my caregiving wife made my birthday cake, while I sat and waited patiently. I would have liked to see what she was doing, but too bad - I was blindfolded, and had to make do with hearing, smelling, and tasting the cake mixture when she offered it to me on a spoon. After an hour or two, I was given a sound birthday spanking over her lap to pay for my year's misdeeds, before I was allowed to see the cake, blow out the candles, and open my presents. Among them is a Lego Hogwarts hospital wing - the pleasure of building this awaits me.
View attachment 96180
Happy Birthday.🎂🎂🎂🎂

• Love

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Happy birthday from yesterday! 😊
Did you enjoy your cake ?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Happy birthday!

• Love

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Happy birthday. There used to be a custom that a person would get one swat for each year.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
dogboy said:
Happy birthday. There used to be a custom that a person would get one swat for each year.
But dogboy ! Can you handle 115 swats!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Oh, how cruel! I bet next you'll cut my leg off to count the rings, LOL! 🤭 But in your defense, my cake 🎂 caught on fire from all the candles. 🧨🔥🚒 The molten wax covered it entirely... 🤭🤗

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh, how cruel! I bet next you'll cut my leg off to count the rings, LOL! 🤭 But in your defense, my cake 🎂 caught on fire from all the candles. 🧨🔥🚒 The molten wax covered it entirely... 🤭🤗
I suppose that would make the cake "well preserved."
😊

• Haha

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Happy birthday!

Kittyinpink said:
So cheeky! :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

feetintrouble said:
Among them is a Lego Hogwarts hospital wing - the pleasure of building this awaits me.
I hope you avoided Professor Lockhart’s ‘buttus removicus’ charm and had Madam Promfrey soothe your smacked bottom instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Thank you everybody. I look forward to this birthday ritual every year. I always tell myself that my caregiver might forget to confiscate my sight, or that I can use my little superhero powers to see without my eyes, but it's no good - before making my cake and wrapping my presents under my nose, she blindfolds me every year. I keep my eyes wide open, watch the scarf appearing in my vision, tell myself it won't grow to an enormous size, but once it's in place and tied tightly, my eyes are snugly tucked away and I can't see a thing! 😭😭😭 She always asks "Can you see?" I long to give a cheeky reply of "yes", but I would probably be punished for lying.

I would have liked Madam Pomfrey to treat my smacked bottom - it wasn't just a playful spanking, but full-force smacks delivered to my bare backside, with the much-feared punishment slipper in my caregiver's hand, as befits a year of misbehaviour. The number of swats was certainly more than my little age, and I had to count them backwards. Each one gave a painful burning sting, and I was left with a glowing pink bum which I could feel for a good while afterwards. However, all was forgotten when my eyes were uncovered, and the cake (covered in chocolate and sticky in the middle) was presented to me, and I unwrapped my goodies.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen