• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Binge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG!!! I think I am on a huge Binge cycle. I am madly craving diapers and I only have 1 left and like 10 diapers that are too small for me. I really really want to order some and go buy some depends for some everday diapers. Do any of you have suggestions for settling down this Binge urge???

Last edited:

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Honestly? Whenever you get the urge, masturbate. Seriously. It helps.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Well... I guess you have to decide your money's better spent on something else? I mean fine if you wanna blow all your money on them but just thinking about your responsibilities will help you put things in perspective

awesomeness787

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Aye, don't rush into it. I find that when ya rush into things you'll end up making mistakes you'll regret for a long time. Go and distract yourself with another activity. :)

S

soren456

. . . . and go buy some depends for some everday diapers. Do any of you have suggestions for settling down this Binge urge???
I don't see the problem. Go buy the diapers.

(And put one on before you leave the store, I guess. . . . )

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you had access to cloth and washing them in private, you could do it again and again and again, etc. Ultimately, a boy's got to do what a boy's got to do!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why is this titled "Purge" if it's about going through a "binge"?

Anyways as others have said just get 'em. Just don't throw out all your diapers when you purge!

A

Asher

All I have to say is to be careful during this binge cycle. In this binge/purge cycle that we all experience, you can get to extreme levels on opposite ends quite quickly, and it might turn ugly if you're not careful.

Just try to keep it balanced. Sure, go get some diapers, get some pacis, what not, but do not go overboard. Take control of the situation, and remember that you are in control. You control the fetish; don't let the fetish control you.

I hope this works out for you. Good luck!

-Asher

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
this is what i hate about diapers. I always want some when i dont have access to them, and when i have them, i dont want to wear them. i need to get rid of this

Role
Diaper Lover
this is what i hate about diapers. I always want some when i dont have access to them, and when i have them, i dont want to wear them. i need to get rid of this
yep :\ i've had some sitting in my closet for a while now

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's the "take-away rule." You want what you can't have, even moreso if you once had it. So just keep those diapers there, and eventually the novelty will wear off, or you'll go through them. If they're a constant reminder to you, then you'll be able to turn to them when you really need them, and ignore them when you don't. That's true balance.

Since a month ago I'd been desiring diapers again; I hadn't worn one since summer. So I ordered a package and used one, like last week. No urges since, because I know they're right there when I need them again, and I've got 13 left.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I can say I'm on a binge phase right now as well. Just make sure you have a good sense of self-control. What I mean is, don't go too crazy, like waste all of your money on diapers or something, just do what ya gotta do within reason.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I satisfied this urge, went out and bought a pack of First Quality. They should last me a month or so. I NEVER spend more than $20 on diapers, no matter how badly I want them though, so I never go overboard.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Honestly? Whenever you get the urge, masturbate. Seriously. It helps.
Agreed. 100%. Because this is generally a sexual 'thing'. Appeasing that sexual need helps...a lot.

I myself would get the diapers. Only because I know the urge will return.

Your call.

-Caleb

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
Mmm i havn't worn since december, although i probably will soon since i have been wanting to alot lately

Strangley for the past what is close to 3 years i have never had a period where i wear them consistently, like every few days for a while, with me its just when i really want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.