Binge purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
How can I avoid it, I want happy medium between wearing and not wearing, and I feel like I don't want any right now, But I'm going to order some tomorrow because I know if I don't order them I will regret it. I'm mainly talking to the more experienced DL's on here, did you just get over it, by time, or what. Last night, I felt great, as described in my other thread, but now, I don't feel so good. I want some sexing but not with my favorite object. So I'm avoiding doing... anything, so I will make SURE I order these.

Can I please have some advice? This could be determined a pointless thread, but I am wondering how you other DL's manage yourselves. If people don't like this thread, I'll have it closed, but if theres any great advice, I'll add it to the wiki, we need more in the wiki, it's a little on the skinny side.

On a side note, I know I've created a lot of threads today, but they all had a point, is it bad that I have made like 2 in one day?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think you really can control it...Just like you can't really control liking diapers to begin with...Personally, I'm in the purge part right now, but when I'm on binge, I just get into one of the other many fetishes I have...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
just remember that no matter what when you are diapered, you will have fun =] that's what I always do

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
How can you jump in the air and float would be an easier question to answer.

The binge and purge and cycle is hard to equalize. It's really hard for people like us because the binge part of the cycle has no real negative side effects, unlike other activities the cycle can represent.

As for finding that center, I toned myself down. Instead of wearing diapers whenever I want, I only wore on certain days. I discussed the finer points of the whole process of it with a few of my confident. I think it is something that can only be found if you throw yourself into the process for a bit until you find something that makes you happy.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'll probably just wear when I feel like it and not when I don't. I don't know, only time and my hopefully soon to be ATN's will tell.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well like pojo said you can not really control the urges just like you can not control the fact that you like diapers. Except it is possible to control when and how often you act out on these urges.
The way I have learned to manage this over the years is basically occuping myself withouth activities. I have a pretty busy lifestyle so I really do not have to find things to occupy me. I go to college, I work part time, spend time with friends, and do other interest I enjoy doing. Then at the end of the day if I have done everything that need to be done and I have the time then I reward myself with a nice comfey dipee!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I honestly don't think I've ever gone through a "purge" cycle. Of course then again I wear almost 24/7 anyways.

I think I'm so used to diapers now that it's just a habit thing... like brushing your teeth or shaving. It feels wrong to go through the day without it.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
On a side note, I know I've created a lot of threads today, but they all had a point, is it bad that I have made like 2 in one day?
Can't really give you any meaningful advice about diaper use since I'm not a DL. On your question above, there is no limits imposed on threads per day authored by one individual that I'm aware of. Interesting and/or important subjects and questions are always welcome, even in twos or threes at a time. Only suggestion I'd make is if you have lots of possible topics for conversation in your head just spread them out over a period of time. That way there's always a few new threads to either read or put your two cents in, and not have a "feast or famine" situation on the forums when it comes to new threads posted. JMHO.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
I thought my threads were good.

You're the person I wanted to ask finn, mainly because you wear so much, is it because you don't (blank) in them? I thought you said in your Bio your not really a DL you just... love diapers. If that makes sense.... :)

I can't get used to them though, I don't think I could have enough of a supply.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I do love diapers... and I do everything in them at one time or another. Mostly wetting... but other stuff too... sex included.

To me it's not all sexual... it really is my life. They're fun and useful at the same time. They're also a great stress reliever. It's complicated... and hard to explain... but it works for me. I don't really do any of the baby stuff... just diapers under my street clothes.

As far as having "enough" of them goes. When you've got a couple of cases of your favorite brand sitting around... you get to where you don't need to buy any for a while.

Role
Diaper Lover
I won't have enough cases probably Until I get carred and order them to the UPS store and then I'll pick em up.

I didn't think it was sexual for you, problem is for me it is, I wish I was more like you and just loved them. But hey, whatever floats muh boat!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Mr Alex I hope you take the time to read this because even at my age of 19 I went though this stage many, many times. My binge purge cycle was the worst around 15-16. I seriously would buy a whole bunch of diapers and plastic pants, and then though them out because I felt guilty about it. I probably did this 6 or 7 times withing a year and threw hundreds of dollars of diapers and plastic pants out during this time. Then over time I learned that there is no reason to feel guilty about doing this. Its not like I'm smoking "crack" in an alley way or shooting up Heroin. My advice to you is to just tell yourself that there is nothing wrong with what you are doing because there honestly isn't. Your not hurting yourself or anyone else so relax and enjoy. Well thats all I have to say on that and i hope that you find that helpful Alex. Good luck and if you have anyfurther questions you would like to ask me, feel free to Pm me or even ask on this thread and I will try to answer you promptly.

John N

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
since urges vary wildly between us types, I highly doubt that there's any universal happy medium for the binge purge cycle for us.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm never going to throw them away, it's just I kinda feel bad about it, and I don't feel like wearing them not in a not caring kinda of way but in a dislike kind of way.

Edit1: Pojo, re read your post....

Edit2: Jonathan, are you suggesting that I do not have the patience or intelligence to read that entire post? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ive been going through the cycle for years. The main thing to remember is to relax and go with how you feel. Its weird for months at a time ill not want em but then for a few months ill wear almost every day. The main thing to remember is during the purge cycle don't get mad at your self for liking diapers, and end up throwing your stuff out. Ive done that it tends to get very expensive. Just store your goods in a well thought out spot and when the urge rears its head, indulge yourself. then when times get busy and the urge isn't present just leave your things back in the spot.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've never really been into a cycle like that but the best way to prevent it (I think) is to not do it all too extreme. If you feel like you don't want it all anymore don't just totally trash everything you have that has to do with it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I think the best solution to this may also be the hardest thing to do.

You need to accept yourself for who you are.

So you like diapers... and maybe some babyish stuff. So what?

This does not make you a bad person... or a freak... or a wierdo. Heck... the fact that there are hundreds of us online here should make you feel more accepted to start with. Indulge in your fetish/kink/underwear choice/lifestyle (whatever you call it) as much as you need to. As long as it dosen't start affecting your "normal" life in some horrible way... what is so bad about it?

Myself for example. I wear diapers practicly all day... every day. I cruise this forum a lot b/c it is nice to be able to talk to like-minded folks. I've got several cases of disposables... and quite a few cloth diapers at the house. But it dosen't really effect my public persona. I work hard... I get done what needs to be done (without bathroom breaks LOL)... and I go home feeling good about myself at the end of the day. Am I taking this overboard... possibly. Am I addicted to diapers... quite probably. But I don't let it get to me.

Most people have a habit of some sort. Some drink... some smoke... some shoot up... others go shopping, or drive really fast. I wear diapers (though I am typically guilty of driving way too fast as well). As long as what needs to be done gets done... and you aren't hurting anyone else... I don't see it as an issue.

Now if you ran up $2000 on your credit card buying a full nursery for yourself... that could be a problem.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't feel bad for it, but, I do, I accept it and like it, and never would want to get rid of it, but at that time, I just felt bad, however, now its Paypal and ATN's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.