Binge purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has gone through this or still might be such as yourself. Its all about finding yourself, the inner guilt inside, and it is not a healthy way to continue doing so. My cycle involved me throwing all diapers away except maybe 5 of them for some reason.

Once you decide to purge yourself of this cycle, you will find a lot more joy becoming of the freedom for wearing a diaper. Also if any guilt is on your conscience, ask yourself, " what the heck do I feel guilty about?" it shouldn't matter to you what others think, assume, or tell you. Its just diapers, no big deal.

Another good thing to help get into wearing freely, is to force yourself to wear a diaper every minute of day/night possible. Get through the " everyone knows " stigma. If you wear 24-\7 for a couple weeks or a month, you will have a different perspective of how you feel about diapers, and what you think others may think or "know".

Also I am not insinuating to go potty in the diapers for that period of time unless you want to then by all means branch out into that joyous aspect.

An up date on it, so I did get diapers and I have no guilt really about it at all I am a little sad that I only have four left but the guilt and regret is not present like it has been in the past.

I never associate my cycles with shame. I'll wear diapers everyday for three to four months, or up to a year and then I just stop for awhile.

Different factors may be involved, like convenience and practicality. When I was in Job Corps, or living with my ex, there was simply no practical way to support diapers.

Or I would just lose the urge to wear all together until a later time.

Life fluctuates, like the tide. I just go with what feels right at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back