Binge/Purge still exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binge/purge was a very difficult cycle to break, but once I did I was finally able to truly enjoy my love of Diapers. I had a blast wearing diapers in college. I still struggle with the occasional guilt and shame that hits me unexpectedly. I can't help but wonder why the hell am I sitting here in a wet Diaper?! But it usually fades soon enough and I can go back to enjoying Diapers. The highs and lows will always be there, I guess it comes down to how well I can adapt to them. Epecially when so much of society tries to shame people away from Diapers and Little Space.

Last edited:
Reactions: intfusmil
Been through that ALOT...

To the point of destroying my stash and deleting everyone ABDL...

Currently have labyrinthitus for over 2 weeks which followed after 4 weeks of having a cold/cough/sore throat, so isolated to the house. So wearing everyday.
With major depression, very severe GAD, panic attacks, PTSD,aspergers and more to deal with.

Lucky I live with mom.

Diapers are BOTH extremely sexual especially when saturated(I got a pee fetish too),and a huge comfort and are relaxing.
Helps reduce my anxiety and depression when I wear.

Reasons I mainly purged in the past were:

Wearing too much and it drove me insane. When I feel ill I love wearing every day, but if feeling ok it can make me feel like I'm going insane so wearing too much makes me usually purge.
Bad rashes and got really annoyed.
Acquaintences finding out and then bullying me, spreading rumours around.

Last edited:
I used to deal with binge and purge. Well not so much binge because I would only buy one bag at a time. But I would use 2 or 3 and then throw the rest out. It really wasn't until I told my wife that I got over the purge part. Now I have to resist buying. I still keep my stash hidden because of my kids and also my wife isn't into it but she accepts it. Also since I discovered ABDL diapers I want to try them all and also have my favorites. Just went through my stash today. I have about 32 diapers now and just ordered a mixed half case from ABU. That's a lot for me because I don't indulge every day.

Reactions: intfusmil
I feel like I'm overcoming it more, creating the thread really helped to see everyone's like experiences. It's still fascinating there's so few yet so many of us and there are so many commons.

But, even as it gets better, it's still there. Usually when I'm buying them. I haven't thrown them away in a long time but there's always this feeling of "what're you doing" then again after the first one is on, and again when I inevitably wet them. I hate to blur the lines of fetish, addiction and disease (mostly because there's always SOMEONE who pulls out the dictionary and wants to argue about it for 20 posts) but it's like there's elements of all of the words listed. Buy a bag, shame, using, both excitement and worry when running out, questions whether to get more. Cycle.

TheWalkingDad said:
I used to deal with binge and purge. Well not so much binge because I would only buy one bag at a time. But I would use 2 or 3 and then throw the rest out. It really wasn't until I told my wife that I got over the purge part. Now I have to resist buying. I still keep my stash hidden because of my kids and also my wife isn't into it but she accepts it. Also since I discovered ABDL diapers I want to try them all and also have my favorites. Just went through my stash today. I have about 32 diapers now and just ordered a mixed half case from ABU. That's a lot for me because I don't indulge every day.

You probably best match my life and experiences. It's all a balance. 2 bags max usually for me.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I guess binge for me is more defined as wearing and not purchasing. I've never had a huge stock. My fear is getting more at a comfort especially with my wife knowing and blowing out a credit card on North Shore lol. I'm pretty grounded though. The "wearing" binge would be like 5 days a week then taking a month off kinda thing.

I thought I had control over the purge!!! Luckily this time I didn't touch my stash of about 150 diapers which are hidden away.

Unfortunately I had a moment where I thought owning 2 (plain white/black) rompers and 2 (plain white/black) onesies was a stupid idea so I threw them in the garbage, they are long gone. Rearz and Tykables. Bye bye $200.

:cry:

It's been about 3 weeks and I am happily back into DL, I just ordered one onesie from Rearz.

I have only purged one time and after that, I just learned to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back