Binge buy

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm getting ready to make a large purchase. First I seen North shore offers the mega Max in a four pack. So already in my cart is every color of mega Max in medium and large. That's about $150. Then in my Amazon cart I have each color of the trest diapers in both medium and large. That's going to be approximately $250 if I finalize both those sales today that will be a $400 diaper purchase. That's 100 diapers . Do I really need all those? No! Do I really want all those? Yes! What's your largest binge buy??

Reactions: Diprs2 and littledreamers333

Cubdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
My largest binge buy was off of Facebook marketplace and I scored 106 bags of XL megamaxes for $175!!

• Wow
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

babym13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My biggest binge would be around $150 when i bought 2 onsies amd a pack of diapers from ABU

Reactions: Diprs2

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cubdl said:
My largest binge buy was off of Facebook marketplace and I scored 106 bags of XL megamaxes for $175!!
106 bags??? 1060 diapers!!! Score!!!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Cubdl

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have only ever bought one pack of diapers at a time. I don’t have the room for all of them since the wife needs me to keep them hidden.

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought about 300 of the old, tall XL Goodnites around 2005 from somebody selling them on Craigslist. Wish I still had each and every one of those! I wore and used roughly 100 of them and flipped the rest on eBay around 10 years ago, making $1,500 back.

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My biggest binge is around $500 (NZD so like $315 USD) where I bought:
  • 1 Case of InControl Premium Night
  • 1 Case of Tena Maxi Slip
  • 4 Bags of Tena Pants
  • 1 Bag of Abena M4
  • 1 Bag Lille Maxi Slip
  • 1 Bag of Advance Superplus Slip
  • 3 plastic pants
  • 2 onesies

Reactions: Diprs2 and DLmikey

dl015

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My bigest and best binge was buying 2 cases of Bambino Bellissimo v2s and a pack of boosters for only $160 using a 40% discount. Normal price would have costed me over $250.

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I used to do huge orders from incontinence shop and NRU, it used to be if you ordered multiple pack or cases you'd get 10-15% off, sometimes tena slip maxi used to be absurdity discounted, something like 40% off, when buying 12 or more packs so it made sense to order absolutely loads.
Unfortunately very few retailers are still offering such discounts on multiple cases or packs, so I tend to make smaller orders online and buy mostly offline.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My last diaper purchase was $337.52. I think it might of been a binge buy for sure. It's by far the most I've ever spent in one time on just diapers. I was once subscribed to the Tykables diaper and onesie subscription. Thinking about doing it again.

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My biggest buy was a full case of little kings. I'm planning on an even bigger buy some time next month when my stash is low. It's going to be a full case of little paws and a half case of little rascals

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A few years ago Rearz had a great New Years sale and I purchased 5 cases at one time.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Most of the time I will pay from $150.00 - $175.00 that mostly just Diapers & Shipping cost !!

Cubdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Pantyman said:
106 bags??? 1060 diapers!!! Score!!!
Yep!! Took a few car loads lol I got some photos of the full car LOL

Attachments

• 9A33AEBB-40E3-4627-80C4-1E5A0BD68E2D.jpeg
    9A33AEBB-40E3-4627-80C4-1E5A0BD68E2D.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2FF768B4-01D4-4B7C-AE91-ECF5F1199B2C.jpeg
    2FF768B4-01D4-4B7C-AE91-ECF5F1199B2C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • Wow
Reactions: LePew, Diprs2 and MangaFan

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cubdl said:
Yep!! Took a few car loads lol I got some photos of the full car LOL
Thanks crazy! Did you need a storage unit to house all that? The previous owner most certainly has a story to have sooo many bags. I’ve never seen an XL M-max but it must be huge as I’m a regular large wearer and their M’s fit me fine.

Cubdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Subtlerustle said:
Thanks crazy! Did you need a storage unit to house all that? The previous owner most certainly has a story to have sooo many bags. I’ve never seen an XL M-max but it must be huge as I’m a regular large wearer and their M’s fit me fine.
Yeah I did get a temporary unit to keep them all in! I have some bags away and sold some and moved 75 to my house LOL

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle

Soupsoup72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My biggest binge was about a year ago, ordered about 12 cases of Northshore Supreme and Supreme Lites over two weeks, in addition to the couple hundred diapers I had in the closet. My closet was almost entirely full of diapers and now that I'm "only" down to about 8 bags, I've been feeling some growing anxiety. It's funny because I don't even wear close to 24/7 lol, so there's no reason to be anxious with hundreds of diapers waiting to be used.