• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Billy Mays Dead at 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That sucks. He was a celebrity (sorta) that I actually cared about. A lot of celebs are dying recently...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
All of this is bullshit. We shouldn't have to loose these talented people all at once. :frown:

Bruce Campbell better not die..

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
MJ dies at 50.
Billy Mays dies at 50.

Plus like, mad other deaths so far in like... the past week O_O.

Somethin' is goin' on...

Also; I kept seeing commercials for "Pitchman" the show but I guess now it'll never air. =(

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
5 Celebrity personalities dead in the past month... WTF is going on?

The "pitchman" show is already on... but I guess it will only be one season.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
MJ dies at 50.
Billy Mays dies at 50.

Plus like, mad other deaths so far in like... the past week O_O.

Somethin' is goin' on...

Also; I kept seeing commercials for "Pitchman" the show but I guess now it'll never air. =(
Pitchmen has been airing for a while now.. though I think that the show will have no new episodes after the ones that have already been filmed. I actually liked that show too, it was a good follow up to Mythbusters. Hopefully "One Way Out" will replace it, or maybe they could bring back "It Takes A Thief".

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well they could still have Pitchmen, just with the other salesman guy. Or they'll just recruit someone else...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Perhaps this is all caused by an as-of-yet unnamed virus... the Celebrity Flu!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well they could still have Pitchmen, just with the other salesman guy. Or they'll just recruit someone else...
I don't think Sully can do it on his own, they can't get "Vince Offer" since that would have Billy rolling around in his grave. The only option is for Billy's son to step-up but he's nothing like his dad.

Role
Other
Billy Mays actually lived a few miles from me.

People die, this is just a reminder, you could go to sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow, there's a fine chance of it, happens to large amounts of people people every day, nothing stopping it from happening to you.

Just another reminder of how unexpected death can be, you can live your life in fear or you can get on with it.

And please, for fucks sake, do not pull the conspiracy card or some other nonsense garbage about a couple of celebrities punching it in a few days.

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I never really cared for Billy but it's sad to see so many people dying.

F

Falkio

R.I.P Billy Mays

You were a cool person. :(

Something is definitely up. Five people in one month?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
All those guys dying at 50, I'm glad I'm not 50, but you can go at anytime age means nothing....

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
RIP - Billy Mays...:frown:

These too-early-in-life deaths certainly give us over-50 (even approaching 50) ADISC-ers something to pause and think about. Shows the importance of having regular medical check-ups to, hopefully, head off any problems before they become serious/life threatening. Plus, understand completely any prescription meds your doctor gives you and whether they're really needed; be aware of all the side affects you may encounter, especially the more serious ones; and NEVER exceed doses or take different meds together unless your doctor says it's OK. Not that taking these steps will give you a 100% guarantee of long life and good health, but they can sure help.

~Pramrider

Last edited:

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
What the hell? Billy Mayes is dead to. What is there like a curse or something. It makes you wonder whos next.

Ok but the sham-wow guy was his rival.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Damn. Billy Mays was a beast, and certainly one-of-a-kind. He'll be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.