Biggest sissy baby fantasies?

BabyKillerChurchie said:
I can't say I have dreams Because I smoke Weed… Sorry but it is what is it.. But my fantasy is…
Me being mummies sissy baby girl, being chastity caged n nappied/diapered and wearing sissy baby girl clothes or dresses.. Or tu tu's. suck on a real babies pink baby dummy/pacifier and baby bottle full of formula. And be spoon fed baby jar food or real mushed up food. :3 Then it Turns "DARK"
I like the idea of clean up.. From Mummies.. Sweet spot from daddies ^_* rod.. While I watch n squirm n as she Humiliates me infront of her lover! Then degrades me as they do it.. N I have too clean up.. Like a good baby… does.. As she lays down on top of my face n face sit's me and makes me clean out and tongue her to orgasm (probs just me Lol..) then be changed infront of her lover.. To find out their's.. Sticky.. In my wittle nappy/diaper. And maybe be let out of the cage. Or NOT. Then mummy lets him use my hole.. And she use's my mouth with her strapon or the other way around. Then she put's dummy in when I'm getting pounded or the other way around
So I can't scream n I have something suck…(end) Their's a lot more I just gotta sit down it take it real slow n think to my self. I got a lot of kinks.. 😞 gonna take time too be Perfecto. 👌
Maybe tone it down a bit?!
We get the idea....

Reactions: subhubby1968
ChristopherRichard said:
Maybe tone it down a bit?!
We get the idea....
Oh so i can't be who i wanna be.?
SO THAT'S HOW IT IS? 😂

Last edited:
And why do i need to tone down i tried to put it in the nice's way... 😞

Last edited:
abdldiapered8 said:
As a sissy and an abdl I’ve had my fair share of erotic dreams and fantastic fantasies and I know that other people must have some of their own as well so i wanted to see what detailed fantasies and scenarios people had from sfw to nsfw and the lot!
I have many sissy dreams where I find myself in a shop of some kind, and I discover a shelf area loaded with cloth diapers, plastic panties, and plenty of ruffled sissy clothes.
I have a fantasy about having to go door to door for something, doesn’t matter what. Anyway, I suddenly have to pee really badly, and it’s taking so long for someone to come to the door. As the door opens and I try to ask to use his bathroom, I lose control and wet my jeans. He lets me step inside and I am so embarrassed, be he tells me everything will be all right, he will help me. He tells me to strip off my wet things and he will get me something to wear, but I hesitate, and he insists in a stern voice. As I take off my jeans, he sees my little girl panties, and he says “I see what’s going on, we have a little sissy who can’t be trusted to wear big girl panties”. He takes my hand and leads me to a big baby girls room, where he makes me lie on the padded table and pins thick diapers on and dresses me in a ruffled pink baby dress and rhumba panties. He leaves me in the baby room to play for a while, and pretty soon I wet my diaper. He comes in and he puts me on his lap. He tells me that he knows how to help little girls like me, and that it is time for me to see his special pacifier...

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
CA8D1B10-EBA2-4B33-BFE5-46843BF38BBA.jpeg
Just being myself freely would be enough! Maybe should have ironed my skirt😂

• Wow
Reactions: stuckin60s, sissygirlpink, subhubby1968 and 6 others
I love a good mystery, so I sometimes play a game with my big where I don't know what I'm wearing myself. My big paints my toenails, and puts girly underwear on me. I can feel her doing these things, and can smell the nail varnish; but I can't see any of this, because I am blindfolded. When my toenails are dry, Mary Jane shoes are buckled on to my bare feet, and a dress is put on me, hiding my toes and underwear from my own view. Only then are my eyes uncovered, and I can only wonder what lies beneath my clothes. I might be made to wonder for several hours before I am allowed to see them! (The punishment for trying to peep at either before I'm allowed would be a painful hairbrush spanking on my bare bottom.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DLYUL, Safari and Seasonedcitizen
BabyKillerChurchie said:
I can't say I have dreams Because I smoke Weed… Sorry but it is what is it.. But my fantasy is…
Me being mummies sissy baby girl, being chastity caged n nappied/diapered and wearing sissy baby girl clothes or dresses.. Or tu tu's. suck on a real babies pink baby dummy/pacifier and baby bottle full of formula. And be spoon fed baby jar food or real mushed up food. :3 Then it Turns "DARK"
I like the idea of clean up.. From Mummies.. Sweet spot from daddies ^_* rod.. While I watch n squirm n as she Humiliates me infront of her lover! Then degrades me as they do it.. N I have too clean up.. Like a good baby… does.. As she lays down on top of my face n face sit's me and makes me clean out and tongue her to orgasm (probs just me Lol..) then be changed infront of her lover.. To find out their's.. Sticky.. In my wittle nappy/diaper. And maybe be let out of the cage. Or NOT. Then mummy lets him use my hole.. And she use's my mouth with her strapon or the other way around. Then she put's dummy in when I'm getting pounded or the other way around
So I can't scream n I have something suck…(end) Their's a lot more I just gotta sit down it take it real slow n think to my self. I got a lot of kinks.. 😞 gonna take time too be Perfecto. 👌
I like the sound of that but never been a fan of being caged.

• Wow
Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie
daniell said:
I like the sound of that but never been a fan of being caged.
Wow glad i'm not the only one.....:)Here but... Yeah i like being Controled.. 😵

BabyKillerChurchie said:
Wow glad i'm not the only one.....:)Here but... Yeah i like being Controled.. 😵
Yeah it must be a great thrill to be a diapered cuckold. Calling a wife and lover mammy and daddy. So degrading but sexy especially cleaning up for daddy. I think I would cum in my diaper.

Reactions: Codiapermike and BabyKillerChurchie
Mal8 said:
View attachment 54374
Just being myself freely would be enough! Maybe should have ironed my skirt😂
Is that outfit from LittleForBig? I see that same outfit almost everytime I come across sissy fashion, lol. 😅

ShyBoo81 said:
Is that outfit from LittleForBig? I see that same outfit almost everytime I come across sissy fashion, lol. 😅
Yeah it is, I do love their stuff. Makes me feel so girly😍😂

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink, Safari, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
If talking about scenarios I like to play out? I usually like to think, I’m little, I should be potty trained, but I still bedwet, and have accident. Begrudgingly, I’m put back in diapers. To teach and punish me, I am humiliated by being dressed in girly things. Dresses, frilly rhumba panties, frilly sock, Mary Jane shoes. My dresses are usually short, to be sure my diapers are easily noticed. To further my humiliation, and because it’s believed I can’t be trusted, I always have a baby harness on, with leash attached. This would be used on outings, shopping, and for being clipped to a long leash in the yard.
OML me too

Reactions: Angelapinks
most of my fantasies are more just me as a baby for a Mommy Domme but I am slowly moving over to the idea of being a sissy baby for a Daddy

I don't really have many specific fantasies, other than being forced back into diapers "against my will" by a mommy/daddy dom

Reactions: Softypink
I do have a long distance girlfriend with Cerebral Palsy and Autism who is stuck in a nursing home out in Ohio.
I have fantasized myself dressed as a Sissy, and her leading me by a spiked black leather dog collar and steel chain leash locked around my neck attached to her power wheelchair hobbling submissively behind her using my forearm crutches inside and outside the nursing home.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Softypink
caitianx said:
I do have a long distance girlfriend with Cerebral Palsy and Autism who is stuck in a nursing home out in Ohio.
I have fantasized myself dressed as a Sissy, and her leading me by a spiked black leather dog collar and steel chain leash locked around my neck attached to her power wheelchair hobbling submissively behind her using my forearm crutches inside and outside the nursing home.
That's so sweet!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have a lot of femdom fantasies, being ordered to wear girly clothes and have lots of kinky sex.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink, Codiapermike and 2 others
Softypink said:
Yeah it must be a great thrill to be a diapered cuckold. Calling a wife and lover mammy and daddy. So degrading but sexy especially cleaning up for daddy. I think I would cum in my diaper.
Sounds like someone is from the north east of England but not exactly sure where, such a beautiful place. I have family there in the Newcastle area. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back