Biggest Fears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
What is everyones biggest fear here?

Mine is Social Rejection...for some reason I just cannot take it, especially from a girl. When it happens I get really depressed, angry(at myself), and paraniod thiking that someone will turn on me and stab me in the back. It is weird and I really hate it. When it happens I loose like any self confidence that I had and just like lie in bed and cry all night.

I am a bit fearful of bees, but not so much anymore.

So, what is everyone else's biggest fear? Spider, bees, water...?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
What is everyones biggest fear here?

Mine is Social Rejection...for some reason I just cannot take it, especially from a girl. When it happens I get really depressed, angry(at myself), and paraniod thiking that someone will turn on me and stab me in the back. It is weird and I really hate it. When it happens I loose like any self confidence that I had and just like lie in bed and cry all night.

I am a bit fearful of bees, but not so much anymore.

So, what is everyone else's biggest fear? Spider, bees, water...?

Meh.. Yours is sounding pretty dead on right now...

Same with bees, bugs, some spiders, and rats.

Role
  1. Other
My greatest fear is being completely alone and isolated from everyone else.

And I hate insects!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Bugs (mainly spiders and bees), robbers/burglars, death (just me dying), many holes together (not as much of a fear, as much as I feel uneasy/uncomfortable), small places

B

Butterfly Mage

I fear being hospitalized. The down side to having a dissociative disorder is that I have at most a 3-fingered grip on reality. So I am always very vigilant in keeping up with therapy and meds so that I don't end up in the loony bin. The few times that I've been hospitalized it was humiliating and made things worse. i was never confined for more than a day at a time. But it sucked every time. So. . . That is my fear. I never, ever want to be hospitalized ever again.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
That life really is as pointless as it seems.

....and spiders >,>

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
heights, bugs, crowds, and the dark to a slight degree.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
slugs, snails, big cockroaches... drunk strangers...

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
There's really only one thing I fear, and OMG just the thought of it like unsettles me...Death. I can't stand the idea of it, and when I do, I almost go crazy trying to think of something else.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
A certain NHL franchise moving... Hell... Michael Jackson.

B

Butterfly Mage

A certain NHL franchise moving... Hell... Michael Jackson.

If Michael Jackson ever wanted to do a remake of the "Thriller" video, he wouldn't need any makeup this time around for appearing like a dancing Undead ghoul!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I have a serious phobia of the inner human anatomy, especially the heart. It sounds very odd, I know. But whenever I see a show where doctors are operating, and it shows the innards, I can't sleep for awhile.

I also have a fear of Sperm Whales. Their faces scare me.

Hmm let's see, normal fears ... *scratches head* SPIDERS!

D

DominatingMommy

Fear of failure. I'm terrified of letting myself and my family down. I know they would not be proud of the things I've done, but that's something I'll just have to deal with.

My irrational fears are sharks, deep water, ghosts, people with scary make up on their face and traffic.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My irrational fears are bees, spiders, throwing up, and sometimes leaving my home.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Those few moments that precede death, during which you know you are going to die and are helpless to stop it. It's not death that frightens me, it's that supreme feeling of helplessness and fear.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Enclosed spaces.

As a cruel joke as movie extra, I was buried alive under about 2 feet of dirt, wrapped in a sheet, and had large rocks placed on top of me. It took about 20 minutes to dig myself out, hyperventilating all the way.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I have a spider phobia and uneasiness of sticky stuff. Just imagining sticky liquids on me makes me go ACK.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I'm afraid of

Love, Rejection, Complete Darkness, Drowning ( as I don't know how to swim :( ), Being alone for the rest of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.