Biggest baby diaper you can buy at walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruslan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hey there guys, I don’t really wear much, but i prefer the feel and look of baby diapers for some reason, i was curious if there was anything bigger than XL goodnites that isn't adult diapers?. XL goodnites fit me, but they are snug a little.

Thanks for the help guys!

Ruslan said:
Hey there guys, I don’t really wear much, but i prefer the feel and look of baby diapers for some reason, i was curious if there was anything bigger than XL goodnites that isn't adult diapers?. XL goodnites fit me, but they are snug a little.

Thanks for the help guys!

Any diaper can be made to fit i use Pampers size 7

Any tips? Like i said, I don’t wear very often, what are ways to modify to fit

Ruslan said:
Any tips? Like i said, I don’t wear very often, what are ways to modify to fit

I'd suggest you consider a bag of size small in Little Pawz: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/pwz/

You have no idea what you're missing while accepting so many compromises trying to squeeze into a baby diaper.

bambinod said:
I'd suggest you consider a bag of size small in Little Pawz: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/pwz/

You have no idea what you're missing while accepting so many compromises trying to squeeze into a baby diaper.

Agreed, baby diapers are settling for a product that is great for babies but not us adult sized babies lol.

Seconded. Baby diapers (and goodnites) simply do not fit adults. Yes you can modify and/or squeeze into some of them, but they will still be unable to contain a single flodding or one full bladder's worth of pee.

You are much better off getting adult diapers with a babyish print on them. I personally recommend Crinklz for that.

Ruslan said:
Hey there guys, I don’t really wear much, but i prefer the feel and look of baby diapers for some reason, i was curious if there was anything bigger than XL goodnites that isn't adult diapers?.
Yes, Pampers size 7 cruisers should fit you well. I would recommend doing your research however, it doesn't always fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back