Bigger sizes for Underjams??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
So I contacted Procter and Gamble about Underjams and how they fall apart and I also asked if they would be making any bigger sizes in the future and I made up some BS story about "my son" who was 13 and preferred the UJ's to adult pullups. And when it asked my age I selected 35-44.

Anywho, maybe if we email them enough about it they will try to come up with larger sizes and better sides.

If you want to email them here is there page for it.
EMAIL P&G

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So I contacted Procter and Gamble about Underjams and how they fall apart and I also asked if they would be making any bigger sizes in the future and I made up some BS story about "my son" who was 13 and preferred the UJ's to adult pullups. And when it asked my age I selected 35-44.

Anywho, maybe if we email them enough about it they will try to come up with larger sizes and better sides.

If you want to email them here is there page for it.
EMAIL P&G
It's worth a shot but people have been asking Kimberly Clarke for bigger sized Goodnites for years. There's no harm in trying though.

A

annierighthurr

Hmm it might be worth it. After all, the underjams really ARE much smaller then goodnites, in my opinion. It might be better to compare them to GNs. XD

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
I can fit into an underjam but just barely. I can't fit into a Goodnite. I have to rip the sides and duct tape them back together to fit them. >_< God I gotta lose some weight.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Whatever the size, the sides are too rip-prone for my liking. >_>;

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I haven't managed to try Underjams yet...and the last time I tried Goodnites, they were really good at swelling up and leaking fast lol. But they are a fun diaper when I'm in the mood.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
It probably will take a mass of emails for them to consider making a new product. If you get enough people to complain, it's possible.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I suspect that they assume as the child grows up, if the need is still there, they would switch over to an adult diaper. The product such as Goodnites, is targeted for younger and smaller people.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
I suspect that they assume as the child grows up, if the need is still there, they would switch over to an adult diaper. The product such as Goodnites, is targeted for younger and smaller people.
I mentioned that in my complaint. Like I said i made up a fake 13 y/o son. And that he preferred the underjams to adult pullups because they are easier to disguise and are shorter.

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I mentioned that in my complaint. Like I said i made up a fake 13 y/o son. And that he preferred the underjams to adult pullups because they are easier to disguise and are shorter.

I've done that many a time to try to get Goodnites to make their product larger...hasn't worked in the past 5 years or so...

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
I've done that many a time to try to get Goodnites to make their product larger...hasn't worked in the past 5 years or so...

Damn well. I didn't know so many people have been contacting them. Why don't they ever listen to us.

We should boycott until they make them bigger.
Encourage EVERYONE to halt their purchases!!!
On other *B/DL sites, even mothers.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
PG and KC need to relize that they're missing out on market share by not making larger diapers. They could make more money if they just listen to all the complaints they're getting. I think mom's would buy Goodnites or Underjams insted of adult pullups if they were made in a larger size. For one they make a higher quality product and secondly they would be more discrete and concealable.

S

secretdl26

i dont think its about market share as it is about catering to a very specific market.
by catering specifically to the large amount of bedwetter ages 4-10, it cuts out the need to produce larger sizes, which may not be as profitable.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think KC is against us in this, it's not like they've got a strict policy NOT to make bigger products. It would cost a huge amount of money to make larger Goodnites and if the market for an XXL Goodnite isn't big enough to justify and MORE than cover the cost, then they won't make it.

This fetish is growing but there are far more four to twelve year old bedwetters than there are sixteen to eighteen year old diaper lovers who just want bigger pullups. It's impossible to get TBDL numbers, but I'm relatively certain that even if every TBDL bought a pack of these XXL Goodnites it would barely (if at all) cover the cost to make them.

There's just not a market for them.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
I signed!!!
Number 148 babieeeee!

CRAP!!!

I was scrolling through the names and realized that I signed this along time ago when I was still a Spears haha.
Obviously, I was 101 then. damnit

Last edited:

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Good luck with that. While it is unlikely that you will make a difference, it is important to note that people like 'yall are the ones that bring attention to a subject and are usually identified as the very first people to start the reaction of change. Ya just gotta do it right.

On a side note, this is my 100th post. After 1 year here too.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know if anyone is aware but they have redesigned goodnites once again but for once there are noticable differences and one of them is that they are bigger check out my review under thread newest goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.