Bigger diapers for kids, why a petition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think they could market existing "baby" diaper ranges across the age spectrum... they would probably have to get rid of/change the designs above a certain size, make them more adult or neutral, but there would be continuity for those who needed to keep wearing them beyond the normal age, and brand recognition and trust for those who found themselves back in them later. For example an incontinent young mother who trusted Pampers for her baby might also pick up a pack of size 10 Pampers for herself!

Roland007 said:
In recent posts people mention and petition for larger diapers for kids. A small look at the catalogs of Tena or Abena or others show that there is a continuous line of products that begins at XXS to XS to S etc. So it looks like you can continue after size 6.

Based on this I conclude that availability ( factory side ) is not an issue. Then what is the real issue? Pricing? Availiability in retail? Insurance?

Have a nice day.

I agree with some of the other post out there that there are diaper that already fit older kids. You will never see pampers, huggies, or luvs making a bigger diaper than what they already have on the market.

most the time if a kid is i diapers past a set age and is on medicaid they have to get threw a set company ( for my state it is 2 companies to choose from) and the stuff threw them is crap i wear for medical need ( spina biffida teathered cord ) i have to pay for good diapers out of pocket to get anything worth useing

- - - Updated - - -

to finish my above post the set age for medicaid to pick up diapers is set by the state here in mine i think it is 7 or 8 years old

These adults who start these petitions need to just give up and start wearing products designed for Adult and leave the baby diapers for babies. Even young kids who need diapers for medical reasons don't wear baby diapers.

I think kids are more overweight/obese and therefore need bigger sizes. For people like us, when we're children and teenagers bigger sizes would have been awesome [emoji1280]️
When I got my first pack of ABDL diapers in 2011 I was head over heels in love with the shape of the diapers, the look, the fit and the scent. Wowwy zowie. BTW, I am a mixed race wombyn of the African-diaspora. Diaper lover since age 4.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

buddylee said:
These adults who start these petitions need to just give up and start wearing products designed for Adult and leave the baby diapers for babies. Even young kids who need diapers for medical reasons don't wear baby diapers.

Because they're probably stuck having to wear crummy medical briefs. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back