Bigfoot found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Check this out: The Fan

A video about some guy who found a Bigfoot body... They said something about sending it off to a lab for DNA analysis.. but I don't know what the results said, if you do, then please provide the link.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
That be weird if that the actually body of Bigfoot.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
That guy better be able to back it up- he invited that news lady out there to see it.

I wish they would have provided a better picture of it though... all you can see is a mass of hair... if it would have been me who found it, there would be no question of what it was on the video. I'd string it up with a rope or something...

With that said, its probably crap...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
they already admitted it to being fictitious pretty much. the youtube videos that these georgians made had a 'scientist' in it which was basically one of the guys' brother. ontop of that, they can't keep the facts straight on how they found them, how many, or even where they found the body so it's just a shill for these guys to rake in $499 per person that wants to see 'bigfoot'.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's old news...The results say that the two samples they gave, that one was human, and one was like orangutan...And they say they seem to be contaminated...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I can tell it's fake just by looking at the hair. He looks like a shag rug that has been pissed on. XD

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it's a little awkward how he's compacted into that freezer. And those organs or whatever that is on the fur.

I also thought Bigfoot roamed the north, such as Canada. I could need to get my facts straight though.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I think it's a little awkward how he's compacted into that freezer. And those organs or whatever that is on the fur.

I also thought Bigfoot roamed the north, such as Canada. I could need to get my facts straight though.

Bigfoot has been "found" on every continent.
I always assumed if he was real, he would be in Canada or Greenland. Maybe Northern Russia.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Bigfoot has been "found" on every continent.
I always assumed if he was real, he would be in Canada or Greenland. Maybe Northern Russia.
Though I think what you are thinking about is that if you go farther south then were the guys say they found the body you get into a area were the creature is called the Swamp ape. The discription is somthing of a large orangatan, more red then most say for bigfood and far longer hair. But realy most places do have a bigfoot story of some sort.

S

Secret

And the face looks odd, wouldnt we have found a carcass of one already then? as in like the last 100 or so years?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And the face looks odd, wouldnt we have found a carcass of one already then? as in like the last 100 or so years?
Um no..

Only hunters from the south who never tracked "bigfoot" before that charge 499 dollars for tours can ever find bigfoot dead or alive. How did you not know this fact?
::ends sarcasm::

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I didn't read the 'news' story...but...to me the photo looks like someone's Chewbacca costume from Hallowe'en topped with sausage links and pig liver!

Status
Not open for further replies.