Big toys!

JustALittleFairy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm on a constant search for Giant versions of kiddo toys, I want big versions so I can get that baby feeling and I can be small but I can never find anyone who makes them or sells them, does anyone know where to get any?
I've been looking for a giant puzzle sorter like the one seen on Sunny wittlee days YouTube channel, I absolutely adore it but can't find one anywhere!!!

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I want big toys. They make huge connect 4 and huge interlocking blocks. Both are pricey so may be some day. I have Hot wheels that I love I just tend to leave it out in the living room and my mommy doesn't like it when I leave toys out for weeks.hehehe

Reactions: JustALittleFairy

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Search also for "Activity Wall" on etsy: you get a massive board with lots of moveable things. It's meant to stand upright against the wall, but if you laid it on the floor, it would feel like a big version of a normal baby toy; or it would feel big if you crawled.

I love the idea of bigger-than-normal things, and I dream of a nursery where things are built bigger than usual. I remember how big certain things looked when I was little, such as toilets: one with the seat up would be at my eye level, and looked like a scary monster. Incidentally I remember seeing on TV a news item showing how dangerous kitchens are to children, which had the reporter in a giant-sized kitchen with the worktops towering above him, with saucepan handles sticking out from him to reach up and grab.

Reactions: JustALittleFairy

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
There are giant stuffies, I have a gigantic as tall as me Mickey Mouse.
Plenty of toys out there that are large, for example, big fire engines.
As far as little baby toys, you will have to go with the real thing. But if you really look on major retailers in your area you might find something that will fit your idea. Anything else I think would be custom made.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
What I would do for a adult sized Big Wheel, a super sized ball popper thingy and a EZ Bake oven for my wife....somebody has to teach her how to cook.

Last edited: