Not open for further replies.

JustALittleFairy

Just a lost little girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm on a constant search for Giant versions of kiddo toys, I want big versions so I can get that baby feeling and I can be small but I can never find anyone who makes them or sells them, does anyone know where to get any?
I've been looking for a giant puzzle sorter like the one seen on Sunny wittlee days YouTube channel, I absolutely adore it but can't find one anywhere!!!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, todderhr and Daipered
Try etsy? “Foam puzzle” is probably your best bet?

Reactions: todderhr
IcyBlue said:
Try etsy? “Foam puzzle” is probably your best bet?
I do already have something similar but thank you!

Reactions: IcyBlue
I want big toys. They make huge connect 4 and huge interlocking blocks. Both are pricey so may be some day. I have Hot wheels that I love I just tend to leave it out in the living room and my mommy doesn't like it when I leave toys out for weeks.hehehe

Reactions: JustALittleFairy
Search also for "Activity Wall" on etsy: you get a massive board with lots of moveable things. It's meant to stand upright against the wall, but if you laid it on the floor, it would feel like a big version of a normal baby toy; or it would feel big if you crawled.

I love the idea of bigger-than-normal things, and I dream of a nursery where things are built bigger than usual. I remember how big certain things looked when I was little, such as toilets: one with the seat up would be at my eye level, and looked like a scary monster. Incidentally I remember seeing on TV a news item showing how dangerous kitchens are to children, which had the reporter in a giant-sized kitchen with the worktops towering above him, with saucepan handles sticking out from him to reach up and grab.

Reactions: Daipered and JustALittleFairy
There are giant stuffies, I have a gigantic as tall as me Mickey Mouse.
Plenty of toys out there that are large, for example, big fire engines.
As far as little baby toys, you will have to go with the real thing. But if you really look on major retailers in your area you might find something that will fit your idea. Anything else I think would be custom made.

What I would do for a adult sized Big Wheel, a super sized ball popper thingy and a EZ Bake oven for my wife....somebody has to teach her how to cook.

Last edited:
I would say, since your a baby buy the authentic baby toys and have a ball!

TheBob said:
What I would do for a adult sized Big Wheel, a super sized ball popper thingy and a EZ Bake oven for my wife....somebody has to teach her how to cook.

Reactions: JustALittleFairy, todderhr, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
Fischer Price made an old childhood phone for adults! Check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustALittleFairy and Daipered
Maybe you can look in giant coloring books, jumbo crayons, duplo bricks and shoe box building blocks.

Maybe bigger toy cars and and cardboard tracks.

I don't know of any sellers that make giant baby toys for adult babies and littles but new markets are always appearing so keep looking.

Costco has one of those giant bears they have for sale. I got mine during the pandemic before its price went up. Believe me, it will be the best US$400 you’ll ever spend!

I like things that feel the right scale. If a stuffie is about half a toddler's height, then I want a stuff that is about half my height.

I've also found 10 inch and 12 inch Star Wars figures.

I was able to find Lightning McQueen in a larger size that feels the right scale.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, WillFord384 and JustALittleFairy
Depending on what exactly your looking for you could always try your hands on making stuff in bigger sizes yourself. (I know this isn’t possible for everything but sometimes it works!) We just made an adult size baby gym for example. It’s not cheap to make stuff yourself but it would be exactly how you’d want it, in your colours, designs etc…

WishUponAStar said:
Depending on what exactly your looking for you could always try your hands on making stuff in bigger sizes yourself. (I know this isn’t possible for everything but sometimes it works!) We just made an adult size baby gym for example. It’s not cheap to make stuff yourself but it would be exactly how you’d want it, in your colours, designs etc…

Exactly this. It's how I got into sewing, and soon I was making my own diapers, onesies, stuffed animals.. etc.

Reactions: WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar said:
I am definitely leaning toward this, my uncle owns wood-cutting tools so he's going to help me out with the project I have in mind and I am so incredibly excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: WishUponAStar
TheBob said:
Google "high roller big wheel" and enjoy!

For me, my favorite toy as a kid were Tonkas, which are still big enough to play with and have fun now :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back