Big T-shirts and Comfy Socks

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Am I the only one who like to wear comfy graphic T's that are at least a size or two too large for me? Something about the baggyness of it makes me feel extra little. The way it drapes over my body, and almost completely covers my diaper (but not totally). Extra littleness If I add some comfy high socks with cartoons on them. What do you all think?

Reactions: Wondercrinkee, Serendiapity, SherriLil and 2 others

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Big T-shirts are the absolute best. I'm quite tall so it's less hard to find one big enough for me, but more so one that's TALL enough, lol. I do have a few that work though, and they're so comfy. I wear them for pajamas sometimes.

Littl3Luk3

Contributor
Role
Big baggy t-shirts remind me of little kids wearing an older siblings jumper / top or even a parents.

Stargazer93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
T-shirt, socks and diaper is my go to outfit, but I like the shirt to "not" cover the diaper. I want it obvious and out in the open.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
You are not alone, I absolutely ADORE 🥰 oversize tops a few to even several sizes too big for me. I find nothing makes me feel more Little, or more comfortable. I'm not a sock person though, if I have socks on, I must have shoes on too, otherwise my sensory issues can't handle it.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a Garfield along with a Frozen t-shirts I wear in the evening an on the weekends

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Love cartoon sleep shirts makes me feel extra little 🧸

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yesss. What a look

Reactions: LittleJ123

SmolYui

Little Nya~ call me Kitten or Yui! DMs Open!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Yeees I love them!!! I just got a new one!
Posted a pic on my profile!

Reactions: LittleJ123

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love being in just a t-shirt and a diaper and socks, it reminds me so much of being a kid. That's how I spend the latter part of most evenings, and how I sleep (minus the socks). I haven't tried a really oversized t-shirt, though - I'll have to get my hands on one.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Sleep shirt like this one on eBay.
Mine are starwars ones

Attachments

• IMG_20230126_160333.jpg
    IMG_20230126_160333.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: LittleJ123 and SherriLil

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Stargazer93 said:
T-shirt, socks and diaper is my go to outfit, but I like the shirt to "not" cover the diaper. I want it obvious and out in the open.
Oh, yes!

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I always found it so embarrassing as a child having to wear just a nappy and t-shirt. It was kind of saying that it was so certain that I was going to wet my nappy and need changing that it wasn’t worth letting me wear anything to cover it.

Now I love recreating that humiliation. Nappy, plastic pants, and a t-shirt or cotton night shirt that only comes half way down my padded bum, with a nice cartoon character like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland.

Reactions: BabyLouise

Jbo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Stargazer93 said:
I like wearing gym shoes with a tshirt and diaper

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ali123 said:
I always found it so embarrassing as a child having to wear just a nappy and t-shirt. It was kind of saying that it was so certain that I was going to wet my nappy and need changing that it wasn’t worth letting me wear anything to cover it.

Now I love recreating that humiliation. Nappy, plastic pants, and a t-shirt or cotton night shirt that only comes half way down my padded bum, with a nice cartoon character like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland.
That’s my favourite look too

Reactions: Ali123

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love it! But rarely do it. A t-shirt and a diaper is the best at home outfit in the summer.

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Good topic! That is my ensemble daily, actually. When I can. (I snuck out a few times to check for deliveries like that. God save the Queen! Lol.