BIG poop, real or fake

Ctu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, I have a question. I didn't want to and we didn't describe anything in my deleted post. I want to know them and figure out how to make a big shit, both with the body and artificial, I just want the feeling of a full and big diaper in the crotch. For the body, the combination of many fibers and carbohydrates comes to mind. I've only found artificial poop on Amazon, and that's small.

Reactions: Jrodabdl

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Everyone is different so you will probably have to try some diets that will work for you for that result,. As far as a fake messy diaper I've used foods such as oatmeal, bananas, peanut butter, and really whatever else you want to try putting in your diaper and going that route is messy to clean up without the horrible smell lol

Reactions: Jk95 and Jorelaxed

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love the feelings of wetting and messing my diaper and staying in a messy diaper for several hours Right now I think I am sitting 4 inches higher in my chair because of the load in my diaper. I wear and wet my diaper at work but I don't mess at work...a professional setting and I dress business casual. I have thought about putting a banana in my diaper in the morning before I leave to enjoy the simulated poopy squish but wonder if someone might say that I smell like a banana split with baby powder.!!o_O:unsure:

Reactions: Osito1993 and Jrodabdl

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just go with the flow
As an AB I regress to state where when it happens it happens

Reactions: iluvdps2

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OldTerry said:
Just go with the flow
As an AB I regress to state where when it happens it happens
Take some fiber a couple days ahead of time, don't poop the day before (if you can hold it), and just go with the flow! Don't worry about making "the biggest" until you've had your fill of "normal." As someone that loves the occasional messy diaper, I'm always amazed at how a normal load can fill my diaper and make it feel super thick and full. :) Wishing you the best of luck and full diapers!

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As usual, my morning diaper (a Tena Active Slip Ultima plastic back diaper) is wet and messy. It is just so comforting to wet during the night and wake up wet and warm in my diaper. While in the kitchen pouring coffee, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here with a wet diaper, a warm and squishy poopie in my diaper, and a hot cup of coffee. Just a great morning. I plan to get my morning exercise before I change and before my wife wakes up. By that time I will be past due for a change into a clean diaper for the day.

Reactions: Jrodabdl