Big kid bedwetting

harbor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you wet the bed as a kid, what was the last kind of protection you remember using before you became dry at night?

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
all my parents used was a small rubber sware pad on my mattress one time my Mother bought a pack of Ambeze diapers which were a total fail

phase II

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
harbor said:
If you wet the bed as a kid, what was the last kind of protection you remember using before you became dry at night?
Abena m4's

Reactions: antte91

bidl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At 17 I was in the original tena slip maxi plastic backed and normally with a conni protective mat on my bed aswell

Reactions: antte91

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I grew up before disposable diapers so when I outgrew cloth diapers/baby/toddler plastic pants, a plastic sheet on my bed was all there was. I am a life-long bed wetter, so I have never become completely dry when I sleep. After I was out on my own, I found, bought, and used adult-size protection--still cloth diapers/plastic pants. I prefer cloth to disposables unless I am away from home or laundry facilities are not available.

Reactions: chuck, Lyric and VisaT

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
At 17 , tena slip super plastic backed and goodnites bed mat on my bed

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had vinyl backed cloth pads that goes under the bed sheets. That was the only protection I had from having wet mattresses. When I wake up wet in the middle of the night, I just lay down a bath towel over it, change or take off my wet pajamas and go back to sleep.

harbor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diaperbobby said:
I grew up before disposable diapers so when I outgrew cloth diapers/baby/toddler plastic pants, a plastic sheet on my bed was all there was. I am a life-long bed wetter, so I have never become completely dry when I sleep. After I was out on my own, I found, bought, and used adult-size protection--still cloth diapers/plastic pants. I prefer cloth to disposables unless I am away from home or laundry facilities are not available.
Have you ever tried getting treatment for bedwetting? I've tried desmopressin but it gave me bad headaches

harbor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dpcare said:
all my parents used was a small rubber sware pad on my mattress one time my Mother bought a pack of Ambeze diapers which were a total fail
What age did you stop,?

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Still living at home, after ten or so dry years I wet the bed multiple times in my late teens (beer). After a couple incidents, without warning, I was sleeping on a rubber sheet.

Reactions: mikesecret

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I had to wear the original goodnites and then used the green depend diapers until I was 15 or 16 when I started to have alot more dry nights but I never really stopped wetting my bed

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Goodnites. The ones with the skateboards, lol. 😆 I'm still not dry, though. 😑

Reactions: plushieboi and Kyma

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
KrankyPants said:
Goodnites. The ones with the skateboards, lol. 😆 I'm still not dry, though. 😑
there eas no such a thing as Goodnites when I was that age

Reactions: Kyma and KrankyPants

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
harbor said:
before you became dry at night?
HAHAHAHA, that did not happen. But as it was back then and is now; Goodnites

Reactions: KrankyPants

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My sister and I both wore cloth diapers and rubber pants for our bedwetting until I was 17. We didn't have disposables at the time, so we wore multiple layers of cloth diapers. The older we got the more layers our mom added.

Reactions: Jr2012

harbor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FudgedInLuvs said:
HAHAHAHA, that did not happen. But as it was back then and is now; Goodnites
Really, you never got dry at night? Do you think that's why you're a diaper lover?

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
harbor said:
Really, you never got dry at night? Do you think that's why you're a diaper lover?
As a kid I was a nightly wetter. Teenage me was also nearly nightly from stress mental and physical (I used to be heavy). Young adult me, not as frequent but I have my triggers and I'll have stretches where I'm nightly for a few weeks and taper off to the more sporadic pattern.

I certainly think it had a huge component into being a DL. I knew I loved diapers as young as 4, and even as a kid I never had an issue with my Goodnites, I just wouldn't mention them to friends. But every night I looked forward to putting it on, and the feeling using it or waking up in a full diaper.

Bedwetter12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet the bed nightly right until I was 15 and wore Goodnites and thankfully stopped

Reactions: KrankyPants

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bedwetter12 said:
I wet the bed nightly right until I was 15 and wore Goodnites and thankfully stopped
Glad there were Goodnites! Minimize the embarrassment and wet beds while staying discreet. Goodnites came out like 2 years after I stopped wetting like in 6th grade. So I had to deal with wet beds and pajamas.