BIG KID AT SUNDOWN (new Pullups commercial on TV)

Do you like the Big Kid @ Sundown (Pull-Ups)TV commerical?

• YES! It's way kool!

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Ah, it was OK Not the ready 4 prime time

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • No, this commercial was not well made

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
check this out/

seen it sunday night when watching NBC the summer olympics closing ceremonies; one of the koolest diaper ads i ever seen!

**click bottom right thingy 2 enlarge 2 a full-screen!

h++p://www.visit4info.com/advert/Huggies-Pull-Ups-Big-Kid-at-Sundown-Huggies-Nappies-Range/60832

feel free to leave your comments (havent seen this on regular you tube yet)

*** please View, Vote, and comment! ***

Last edited by a moderator:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've seen it before. I've watched commercials like this for the past month or two. But it's diaper, not nappy. So yeah - not that special.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
diapers and nappies are the same thing.
it just depends on where you live as to what their called. here in the states their called diapers but in the UK and maybe other countires they call them nappies.
so their is no need for debate their both correct terms depending on where you live.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was saying in the commercials I'VE seen the word used was diaper, not nappy. >.>

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I've seen the "diaper" one too... I like it though...

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I'm Australian and use the word "diaper", and our English is largely based on UK English.

"Nappy" just sounds like a shitty word to me.

Pun intended, etc...
But...I've heard them use 'nappy' on Neighbours. Don't tell me I was being lied to through the medium of daytime soap opera. Not again.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i seen this commercial sunday night (american version using the word diaper) some of the video links (including this link, they are for the europe audience (Ireland, Scotland, England, etc.) so w/e you wanna call it nappy or diaper... Anyway who likes the commercial?
***I for some reason think the (boys) pullups (blue + white) r really kool looking and kinda convienent. I missed out on having the opportunity to wear pullups as a kid. I have 2 cousins who bedwet and the older one (10) wears GoodNites and the younger one (5 1/2) is in Pullups every night.
Anyway, regardless if u wore pullups as a kid or whether u like them or not, do u guys think this is a kool commercial? (please vote!) ~ Will

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Ok, but i've seen better.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I'm Australian and use the word "diaper", and our English is largely based on UK English.

"Nappy" just sounds like a shitty word to me.

Pun intended, etc...
I should quit dishonoring my proud Britishness and use the term nappy generally.
Lukie's right, Nappy sounds really... I don't know. But I much much much prefer the term Diaper.

Anyway, yeah, the ad! I'd say it's pretty cool.

D

daria7483

It's a cute commercial made cuter by the British words. Does the American version use the same kid? Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't mind seeing more diaper/pullup/goodnite commercials if anyone sees any. I don't watch a lot of tv so I don't see them much.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
G

gamebaby

I LOVED It. not as much as expresed there but you know what i mean(hopefully)

R

Rocket_Man55

I thought it was kool also. That is also probabally because I wear pullups sometimes. :)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I generally find diaper ads very awkward to watch and not very enjoyable. That being said, this was a pretty cool one.

Status
Not open for further replies.