Big Bang

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hi
I’m not sure if this is the right place for this topic but. I just started recently watching the big bang theory. I know I’m way behind
I’m really amused with the subtle AB references in this TV show and overall it’s a very funny show.
i’m guessing this topic has been covered before but still like I said I’m really far behind

bounduptoplease

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have only recently started to watch it, and did give it an airing a few years ago but found the script pretty much guess worthy. The recent episodes seem to be a little more structured and make a little more sense, although TBH I have not noticed any AB references, having said that I am DL as opposed to AB so it might be me? You know trees and woods?

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I've watched most of it and never noticed any references to it.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I've watched most of it and never noticed any references to it.
Really I guess maybe my Imagination I can totally see Howard being Bernadettes baby and Sheldon always smells like baby powder and in season 1 episode 11 they were at the movies and Rogh said “ for the next 10 and a half hours nothing but AB goodness “ and leanord frequently refers to being a bed wetter until late teens.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Thats how the world began right.....?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My wife and I enjoyed the first three seasons but after that it became repetitious and somewhat boring.

KarmaBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I looooove Big Bang :). Just finished watching young sheldon :).

Howard pees in line for movie tickets or something too, the Indian guy (can’t spell his name) is always made fun of his weak bladder and extra pee breaks, Sheldon making comments about peeing when fighting over a movie ring. Howard is mommy’s little boy and gets bathed, made fruit loops, his “friends are rough housing, need cookies etc .... lots of fun comments. :).

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I looooove Big Bang :). Just finished watching young sheldon :).

Howard pees in line for movie tickets or something too, the Indian guy (can’t spell his name) is always made fun of his weak bladder and extra pee breaks, Sheldon making comments about peeing when fighting over a movie ring. Howard is mommy’s little boy and gets bathed, made fruit loops, his “friends are rough housing, need cookies etc .... lots of fun comments. :).
I Couldn’t agree with you more I think it’s very amusing and sometimes subtle but I guess it’s your mindset to some degree