1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Anyone wear a baby bib for meal time?

Reactions: medfet878
E66AFC77-052D-47BC-9959-D2CF1EB73F91.jpeg

Reactions: littledreamers333 and medfet878
I love love love wearing bibs

Reactions: Floodingpants and medfet878
My wife once bought me one. I still have it.

Reactions: medfet878
I generally play as an 8 to 12 year old (who is still in diapers). I am a bit of a messy eater (not just pretend - I've never been so great with not wearing my food! I've gotten bibs as gag gifts from friends and colleagues.) Ageplay wise I sometimes wear a pocket style bib if I need to keep my clothes clean, and little me loves the embarrassment of being 8 and still needing a bib on occasion. Back on the IRL side of things - I kind of half way wish I could wear one all the time without stigma just for the sheer practicality.

Reactions: Floodingpants
Littlebabaprince said:
Is that an adult sized silicone bib? Does it fit well, and is it proportioned correctly? It's really hard to find an adult bib that isn't too small and looks too tiny - or is way to big and covers the entire lap. The proportions in the picture are hard to gauge.

I have one of these, works well.

redprtodd said:
Is that an adult sized silicone bib? Does it fit well, and is it proportioned correctly? It's really hard to find an adult bib that isn't too small and looks too tiny - or is way to big and covers the entire lap. The proportions in the picture are hard to gauge.
Yes it’s silicone and fits perfectly. I’ll find a link for it and send it on

Back