• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Bibs & Snow & More Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
In the last 2 days it has been great fun :D

Last Night - 1st Feb 09

Me and my young bro + his GF was eating in due to freezing wealther and my brother was shouting at his GF because she got the food down her so I told her anymore of this and I will get my bib and put it on you, and my brother could not take it anymore and i got it out and placed it around her neck and after she finished then my brother worn it as well so I decided to take photos of them wearing my bib (which is an adult one) (Remember she dont know anything what I am into)

Photos :
Juniors Photos - BroandGF -Feb 09

Today : 2nd Feb 09

Snow came and it was great fun :) I decided I was not staying in and went outside to make a snowman in the backgarden and then got board and went outside on the feild and created one there. all my neighbours came out to taken a photo and all of a sudden it fell down but got a great photos of it and after what happened

Photos :
Juniors Photos - Snow - Feb 09

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Me and my young bro + his GF was eating in due to freezing wealther and my brother was shouting at his GF because she got the food down her
That's one big bib! I hope you didn't get one that said "BABY JUNIOR" written all over it. Besides, you shouldn't really eat on the couch - no wonder she dropped all her food down your clothes! :eek:

Peachy

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
:D awesome lol ^^

I love snow ^^ it's so soft and.. uh.. snowful ^^

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
We have been getting a lot of snow in New York (not the city....) I went snowboarding, but it was all groomed and icey... Bleh...

Role
Adult Baby
That bit with the bib is way cool... nice job! If she doesn't know that you're an AB, did she have any questions about why you had an adult-sized bib? And does your brother know?

dr4diapers

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
can you post the photos some place else. Baby Junior sight is no longer out their.

Status
Not open for further replies.