Status
Not open for further replies.

SteadyDinosaurPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Has anyone ordered any bambino biancos lately? Hows the quality of them as of now, because i know they used to be one of the top ab/dl diapers on the market. Im asking becaue im looking at buying a case of them but i dont want to spend that money on them if theyre not worth it.

It's nice no one responded to you. If you look at a recent long thread on Bambinos quality it's not been good. However, they're having a huge sale 30% off on the Biancos which makes me believe they're trying to get rid of their most recent batch of poor quality Biancos. I truly hope they're quality improves. I will not buy them until it changes.

There are plenty of other choices for whites.

considering all the problems people have been talking about lately with them and an abundance of other choices for white diapers, why bother with them?

Yea i saw the sale on them, and i did see that thread on them, i was just seeing if anybody has gotten some very recently. But my first thought, even with the sale is just to put my money towards something better

I think anything from ABU is a safer bet than a Bambino diaper, personally.
(But really that's just because I like the relatively low cost of Preschools)

randy1971 said:
I think anything from ABU is a safer bet than a Bambino diaper, personally.
(But really that's just because I like the relatively low cost of Preschools)

Much agree with you. I just switched over to ABU.

11Garrett said:
Yea i saw the sale on them, and i did see that thread on them,

Well their bianco used to be the best all-white available but now the market has been... *ahem*... flooded... with high quality all-white diapers. I don't think the bianco has any place in the premium market right now, not at at premium price. I think most people would either pay less for betterdry, pay the same for the 247, or pay a little more for twice the diaper in the ABU Simple. That, and Rearz has easily claimed the title of "best premium all white diaper". (even beating Fabine, who has kinda gotten lost in the noise due to low production and availability)

I bought a case last night.

I just couldn't pass up the price. Even if they are going a little down hill (I haven't been able to tell the difference and that what counts) they are much better than store brands.

P.S I do love ABU Im wearing a SDK as I type... I just they would have a 30% off sale

I think ive made my descion on just saving up for some higher quality diapers like something from ABU, even though bambinos sale is really good

bambinod said:
Well their bianco used to be the best all-white available but now the market has been... *ahem*... flooded... with high quality all-white diapers. I don't think the bianco has any place in the premium market right now, not at at premium price. I think most people would either pay less for betterdry, pay the same for the 247, or pay a little more for twice the diaper in the ABU Simple. That, and Rearz has easily claimed the title of "best premium all white diaper". (even beating Fabine, who has kinda gotten lost in the noise due to low production and availability)

You mention about Dry 24/7's. I just received a half case of those, and they are now thin, cheap, and flimsy. They have gone the way of Abena: Pure junk. The Bambino Bellissimos are better because they have better density and the tapes don't fall off over long-term wear. What is it with companies these days???? They love their money, but they sure as heck don't give a damn about their clients!

Honeywell6180 said:
You mention about Dry 24/7's. I just received a half case of those, and they are now thin, cheap, and flimsy. They have gone the way of Abena: Pure junk. The Bambino Bellissimos are better because they have better density and the tapes don't fall off over long-term wear. What is it with companies these days???? They love their money, but they sure as heck don't give a damn about their clients!

I purchased a case of 24/7's in November. They are very, very, VERY far from cheap thin and flimsy. In fact they're quite thick and hold incredible amounts. Are you absolutely sure you bought Comficare Dry 24/7?

SnowBlitz said:
I purchased a case of 24/7's in November. They are very, very, VERY far from cheap thin and flimsy. In fact they're quite thick and hold incredible amounts. Are you absolutely sure you bought Comficare Dry 24/7?

or are they having serious quality-control problems? (or did SnowBlitz get lucky and land a case of old-stock? is there a date code you can check?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back