Betterdry vs. Dry 24/7

SteadyDinosaurPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I'm going to be ordering a new case here pretty soon, the case I currently have is of the Betterdys in medium and love them. I was looking at the dry 24/7s recently and they're relatively the same case price. I've used the 24/7s a few years ago and did like them. So I was wondering what everybody's opinion is between the two. Especially on absorbancy differences.

I love my Dry 24/7 I wear ever day I only wear Better Dry/Crinklz for sleeping. I have found that when sleeping in Dry 24/7 I seem to leak out the top by morning I never seem to have a problem with Better Dry/Crinklz. But during the day the Dry 24/7 are what I use I don’t like to use Better Dry during the day I find for me they swell a lot for being at work etc. I am IC so I have to wear 24/7.

rumples82 said:
I love my Dry 24/7 I wear ever day I only wear Better Dry/Crinklz for sleeping. I have found that when sleeping in Dry 24/7 I seem to leak out the top by morning I never seem to have a problem with Better Dry/Crinklz. But during the day the Dry 24/7 are what I use I don’t like to use Better Dry during the day I find for me they swell a lot for being at work etc. I am IC so I have to wear 24/7.
I have noticed that the betterdrys do swell alot, especially in the front

I like them both but since they don't seem to carry size small 24/7s anymore, I am sticking with Better Dry and they work as good. I wear medium size and they don't run on a size larger. Better Dry is the same as Crinklz but they use a different name which makes zero sense. I guess Crinklz sounds more babyish and is more aimed at ABDLs and Better Dry is all about dignity and aimed towards the IC crowd so they give it a different name even though they are exactly the same. I will switch between the two maybe.

I use to ware dry 24/7’s but switched to Betterdry or crinklz diapers over a year ago as my 24/7 diaper of choice, IM IC but I do like to change it up with a cute fun diaper for a change of pace from a plain white diaper.

I feel if I have to wear I might as well wear a diaper that has a print on it (Crinklz Aquanauts are now my favourite diaper) theres no rule that says medical diapers have to be boring 😀

Last edited:
I’m currently going through a case of Dry24/7s, but BetterDry is also an excellent diaper. As it happens, Dry34/7s fit me slightly better than BetterDry. But that just happens to be the case with my body. Both brands are excellent.

Reactions: mayhem
I really wish the dry 24/7 had the same amount of sap as the better dry do. The dry 24/7 fit me much better.

Back