BetterDry pull on and BetterDry Day?!?

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

Gotta know, has anyone tried these yet!?

Reactions: TreeLad and Jorelaxed

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
srmousse said:

BetterDry Day, yes. Pull On’s,no. I’m not into pull ups at all. The BetterDry Days are descent diapers. Quite thinner than the regular BetterDry diapers. The capacity is much less than the BetterDry, but that was anticipated. I do like that you get 18 diapers to a package vs 15 with the standard BetterDry.

Reactions: dlboylife and Pino

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered some BetterDry Day and will be testing them out this weekend.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BetterDry Day are fine diapers, but not particularly noteworthy. Other companies like Northshore sell products that are similar in both design and capacity.

As a discreet disposable, BetterDry works well. It’s just not leaps and bounds - or even even slightly - better than other more commonly available brands.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Better Dry Day diapers are of course discreet, but I really think the regular Better Dry diapers can also be discreet during the day.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB and SofiaInPampers

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
SofiaInPampers said:
BetterDry Day, yes. Pull On’s,no. I’m not into pull ups at all. The BetterDry Days are descent diapers. Quite thinner than the regular BetterDry diapers. The capacity is much less than the BetterDry, but that was anticipated. I do like that you get 18 diapers to a package vs 15 with the standard BetterDry.
I would like to say the same. The Betterdry Day can take up to three wettings from me in mostly any upright position.
One wetting is about 300ml in my case they are full plastic backed and don't get loose that much, they are better than the Attends Active L10 i use usually.

Last edited:
Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Rita

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It will be big mistake to go from normal BetterDry to pull-up. Pull ups simply do not ha ve that capacity, endurance and fixation

Reactions: Seabear

Ibysan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I can add that the Betterdry Day is very soft. I like them.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
srmousse said:

Yes, I have used them for the last 5 years daily and just love my BetterDry tabbed diapers.

Last edited:

Waddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered a bag of Betterdry day and I am curious how it will hold up against Tena :)

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Waddler said:
I ordered a bag of Betterdry day and I am curious how it will hold up against Tena :)
You are going to love the Betterdrys!
They made some really good changes to them.

Last edited:

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been quite pleased with the BetterDry Day so far. It is an excellent daytime diaper and I can usually get about 6 hours of use out them before having to change. In addition to being slightly cheaper than the regular Betterdry, I find that they are also simply more practical for daytime wearing, especially if I am going to be away from home. This is because the regular Betterdry are simply so absorbent and swell so massively that there is no way to use them to their full capacity without creating a huge bulge and waddling, which is not ideal or practical in public, but changing early would still feel like a waste because there is unused capacity. That's not the case with these. They still swell, but not to the same extent as the regular M10/L10 Betterdry, and I can change them more frequently without feeling like I am wasting unused capacity. That's the main benefit of these. Not the lower price or better discretion of a thinner diaper, but the efficiency of being able to fully use the diaper before changing. These are just more practical for wearing during the day whereas the regular BetterDry is better for nightime use when you can use all of that absorbent capacity without worrying about wadling while moving around or bulging pants. This way every diaper is used fully and no absorbency goes unused.

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Frungie said:
Better Dry Day diapers are of course discreet, but I really think the regular Better Dry diapers can also be discreet during the day.
I Use betterdry 10 I wear 24/7 I find very discreet hardly any noise and very comfortable to wear their my go to diaper for IC issues.

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BetterDrys have a surprisingly soft baby plastic which crinkles pleasantly in the ears.

Reactions: Seabear

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
You are going to love the Betterdrys!
They made some really good changes to them.
Their plastic is exceptionally babyish with a pleasant crinkle on it from what I can tell.

• Love

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Babykisakitten said:
I find very discreet hardly any noise and very comfortable
There are folks who found the crinkle very gentle.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
BabyTweetyBird said:
Their plastic is exceptionally babyish with a pleasant crinkle on it from what I can tell.
when i walk i love the crinkle noise they make

• Love
Reactions: BabyTweetyBird

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The Better Dry Pull-ups aren't so good, but the tape diapers are fantastic, very Dependable, Soft & Comfy !!

• Love
Reactions: BabyTweetyBird and Jorelaxed

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rita said:
The Better Dry Pull-ups aren't so good, but the tape diapers are fantastic, very Dependable, Soft & Comfy !!
Pull-ups are not suitable for naughty heavy wetters, that's why the tabbed plastic-backed disposables are there for this purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: parcelboy2

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
when i walk i love the crinkle noise they make
They're also incredibly thick when wet, which makes them ideal for ducky waddling.

• Love