BetterDry has new diaper styles???

SofiaInPampers said:
Absolutely!
You are not the owner of Northshore. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
SofiaInPampers said:
Will this be the end of my Abena M4s? Dunt dunt duh!!!!!!! We shall see!!!🤣😂🤪
I sure hope so. I like the plain white of the BetterDrys so much more than the print on the Abenas.. That print always made me feel like I'd been institutionalized 🤪.

Reactions: hoimi, SofiaInPampers and chrischrischris
Northshore has faster shipping to the east coast since LLmedico often ships Betterdry from Arkansas.
Abenas, on the other hand ship from LLmedico in PA and that is lightening fast to east coast. At least for me anyway. I only use Abena's at night so the printing is not as important.

Reactions: EcoIncon and chrischrischris
Got my new BetterDrys today! The pull-up is awesome! Will report on the BetterDry Day when I have an occasion to need to use a disposable again.

EcoIncon said:
Got my new BetterDrys today! The pull-up is awesome! Will report on the BetterDry Day when I have an occasion to need to use a disposable again.
Do tell!

How different are they to the more usual offerings?

Does it say on the packaging where they’re made?

Reactions: SAPexpanded
PCS said:
Do tell!

How different are they to the more usual offerings?

Does it say on the packaging where they’re made?
Ok a quick review. haven't had time to do laundry so I've been using the BetterDrys instead of cloth.

They say on the package they are made in the EU.

First the pullups:
  • General: seem a lot like the European premium Tena pull-ups
  • Have a tape tab on the back for easy disposal
  • Fit of medium is really good for my 35" waist. Elastic is very strong and stretchy so they form to you very nicely (not loose or baggy like others)
  • Higher leak guards than most.
  • After using three pull-ups not a single leak.
While I was wearing the second one I was unable to change and wet three times for a total of 450ml. I was cringing as it happened 'cause no pull-up I've ever used has kept me dry... This one did feel wet and at 460ml it was near its functional capacity. I don't think it would have survived a fourth accident.

Now the day diapers... Not much to say. The same wonderful shell as the night diaper. Just thinner. I usually change after a single episode during the day but in the name of science pushed these on purpose. Capacity is around 600ml for me. They are comfortable and wear well. No clumping or anything annoying.

• Love
Reactions: Pino, Selene and chrischrischris
I wonder what these are, I've found some product images by Googling but all adult pullups look pretty much identical.
Does it say where it was made on the package? Or just the ever popular made in EU which really doesn't narrow it down much.

Pretty impressed with the Better Dry Day diaper, finally got a bag in to try. It handled a lot more wetting than I thought it would. For some reason the size of it just reminds me more of a baby diaper when pulling it out, I guess since some of it is folded in on itself, it seems to take up less room. I was always feeling like I was wasting Better Dry diapers by not using it all the way. Could be my imagination, but it seemed to be better hugging me all around with the waistband than the normal Better Dry. With it having another 20 diapers per case for the same price as Better Dry, it's seems to be a better option for me as a daily diaper. I think the normal Better Dry would obviously still be good for longer stints or overnight. Kind of makes me want to give the Northshore Supreme Lights another shot since they have a lower price point if you buy enough to get free shipping. Anyone have a good comparison of the two?

Reactions: EcoIncon
Back