BetterDry & Crinklz

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just realized today that they are the same thing. I’m DL and prefer plain white. Had been buying Crinklz for a while because I like the fit. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Anyone else get confused by repackaging the same nappy with different looks? Even within the same brand it’s hard to tell if it’s a different fit or just different look.

That can be a problem when you find a diaper that fits good but you want a different print. Each brand has this practice to save on cost.

I had heard the were quite similar but until this weekend I had never bought any. I will be trying one out in the very near future!! I have also bought a lot of Crinklz so I am hoping they are similar, I enjoy the Crinklz, just not the price per diaper!!

All are the same diaper. Just different prints.

Source: own all versions

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and dltyty
My go to diaper! I wear the white version most of the time (I’m a DL also) but will wear prints from time to time when I am in a playful mood.

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn, legojoker88 and BuffedBaby
I didn’t even know they were the same company. Wish I found out sooner. Could have saved some money.

im glad a company that produces high quality medical diapers is willing to
produce also ABDL Diapers.

What a blessing.

Reactions: legojoker88
GermanDL said:
im glad a company that produces high quality medical diapers is willing to
produce also ABDL Diapers.

What a blessing.

Now if only we could get Pampers/Luvs on board to make a size that will fit a 36" waist!!

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88, BabyCody27, Yooo and 2 others
dltyty said:
Now if only we could get Pampers/Luvs on board to make a size that will fit a 36" waist!!
or a XXL in my case ^^

Reactions: dltyty
I wear the plain white version as my go to diaper but have no issues ordering the printed version if the plain white diapers are out of stock.

dlboylife said:
That can be a problem when you find a diaper that fits good but you want a different print. Each brand has this practice to save on cost.
This is not quite true.
Rearz re-uses some of their shells, but has different cores ... making their diapers preform a lot different.

BetterDry and Crinklz are seriously underrated. They have insane absorbency and they are very inexpensive compared to similar capacity diapers. They are my new go-tos and, as an added bonus, they are incredibly comfortable.

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
Kind of shows how body shapes really affect what works/likes.I tried several cases over a year, maybe two(?), never could get past that the SAP and cut. They just crushed my water works and the SAP swelling caused a lot of leaks.

They are cheaper than other (non) medical diapers, a plus if you have to wear all the time.

Always wear Betterdry. Pointless wearing Crinklz as I use plastic pants, mainly in full colours. Keep trying others but always revert back to Betterdry. They are the top for me.

ARBO said:
They are the top for me.

Glad you found a product that works for you.

Back