BetterDry & Crinklz

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just realized today that they are the same thing. I’m DL and prefer plain white. Had been buying Crinklz for a while because I like the fit. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Anyone else get confused by repackaging the same nappy with different looks? Even within the same brand it’s hard to tell if it’s a different fit or just different look.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
That can be a problem when you find a diaper that fits good but you want a different print. Each brand has this practice to save on cost.

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I had heard the were quite similar but until this weekend I had never bought any. I will be trying one out in the very near future!! I have also bought a lot of Crinklz so I am hoping they are similar, I enjoy the Crinklz, just not the price per diaper!!

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn’t even know they were the same company. Wish I found out sooner. Could have saved some money.

GermanDL

Poopypants Pirate
Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
im glad a company that produces high quality medical diapers is willing to
produce also ABDL Diapers.

What a blessing.

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I wear the plain white version as my go to diaper but have no issues ordering the printed version if the plain white diapers are out of stock.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent & Diapered 24 / 7
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
That can be a problem when you find a diaper that fits good but you want a different print. Each brand has this practice to save on cost.
This is not quite true.
Rearz re-uses some of their shells, but has different cores ... making their diapers preform a lot different.

thediaperedhusband

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
BetterDry and Crinklz are seriously underrated. They have insane absorbency and they are very inexpensive compared to similar capacity diapers. They are my new go-tos and, as an added bonus, they are incredibly comfortable.

daylight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Kind of shows how body shapes really affect what works/likes.I tried several cases over a year, maybe two(?), never could get past that the SAP and cut. They just crushed my water works and the SAP swelling caused a lot of leaks.

They are cheaper than other (non) medical diapers, a plus if you have to wear all the time.

ARBO

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Always wear Betterdry. Pointless wearing Crinklz as I use plastic pants, mainly in full colours. Keep trying others but always revert back to Betterdry. They are the top for me.