Better Dry M7

northdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello All

It's recently been brought to my attention that Better Dry has a product below the M10 available known as the M7 or Better Dry Day. A fellow diaper wearing friend has been using them to good effect and mentioned they seem to wick better than the M10. Has anyone else had experience with these? I'd like to give them a try.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I bought some and tried one. Feel fine and worked well for my uses.

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They are fine diapers. I like them. All white with thickness and absorbency maybe just a little bit below a Tena Maxi I would say.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I have a few samples coming with my most recent LLMedico supply order. I'm interested in checking them out to see if they'd be a good daytime dip for my needs. I've been using the Abena (PE shell only) L4 and in the recent past used the Tena Active Fit Maxi but with the supply chain issues the cost of importing cases of those is now prohibitive.
I'll hopefully remember to let you know how they work out for me. My order is supposed to be here tomorrow.

northdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
mantilla said:
They are fine diapers. I like them. All white with thickness and absorbency maybe just a little bit below a Tena Maxi I would say.
This was the answer I was hoping to hear! I couldn’t find samples anywhere so I’ve gambled on a case. I’m hoping for a new daytime diaper secret enough to wear with most of my clothing similar to the tena maxi which has become prohibitively expensive.

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
northdl said:
This was the answer I was hoping to hear! I couldn’t find samples anywhere so I’ve gambled on a case. I’m hoping for a new daytime diaper secret enough to wear with most of my clothing similar to the tena maxi which has become prohibitively expensive.
In this case you should be fine with them! Let us know if they meet your expectations and how you like them, once you've tried the 😊

donbrighton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Is there anywhere to get these from in the UK???

Fixie

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
donbrighton said:
Is there anywhere to get these from in the UK???
I don't think you can get them directly form a UK store. Seems only the M10 version is available there. You can of course order them directly from the manufacturer or from other EU based shops like Airoliver, ABDLfactory or Kiwisto. Only is that thanks to Brexit you may have to pay customs.

I like the day version of BetterDry a lot. It is my favourite diaper (second come Kolibri Premium and Dailee). I has a perfect fit, is very absorbent but does not feel like a brick, which the night version does. It has all the good things of the night version of the Betterdry but is much nicer to wear and even works for an average night too.

Last edited:

ABUMichaelUK

Rep for ABUniverse
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We can look at adding some to our next Thrust Vector replen if enough people are interested. Usually we just people asking for ever more bulk!

quarktheory

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Let me know when the betterdry M100 is available.
the str8up keeps me dry for now but I’m always looking for something thicker and thirstier.

Last edited:

northdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wanted to update anybody who is interested. My M7s arrived yesterday and I’ve put three to the test. So far I am quite happy with them. I love the feel of the plastic and the big strong tapes, despite the lack of a landing zone they seem to stay fairly snug and fit my frame well. Capacity seems comparable to a tena slip maxi, maybe slightly lower as other have mentioned. They seem to wick very well and I haven’t had any major leaks until king after the entire diaper is saturated. Overall I feel these are the best value in a daytime diaper I’ve found to date.

Dutchone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I also just found the M7 from Betterdry.
Can also confirm that they are very comfortable to wear and absorb well.
Maybe not the best for daytime use. But they are doing very well.
Already let a large wet/ pee in it and no problems with leaks or wet clothes.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

woolyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABUMichaelUK said:
We can look at adding some to our next Thrust Vector replen if enough people are interested. Usually we just people asking for ever more bulk!
I did ask for this when i discovered the M&/L7

Ended up ordering them from a site based in Republic of Ireland to UK. Didn't get hit with any import charges. I also ordered some Cloudrys. I was very unimpressed with these. Whilst they have an amazing plastic shell the inner leak guards were tiny. I've since discovered that this might have been a rogue batch as pictures of others show big 'Betterdry' sized guards.

Betterdry need to come up with a 'Regular' size line, then they be perfect!

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use Better Dry quite a few times , Soft & Very Comfy , has very good absorbency one Dependable Diaper !!

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm wearing a betterdry m10 right now. its been on all afternoon and is very well used. time to change.

Backindiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
90 % of the time I wear a betterdry m10. When the betterdry m7 came out my wife thought they would be less noticeable under my pants so we ordered some. I really liked them. They fit the same jusy less bulk but I did have a few leaks which was more embarrassing then a little buldge. So back to the m10. I still wear the m7 if we will only be gone a few hours or I know I can change
But the safe bet is a diaper you know will do its job