Best XL PE-backed nappy?

BarnsleyDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, first time poster but long time member of this community!

I wondered if anyone has any recommendations of any PE-backed nappies suitable for a 50" waist?

I've recently tried the Dotty Diaper company Boompah and Pride nappies (L) but they're just on the snug side and the tabs don't stay stuck when I'm wearing.

I'm a fan of the chunkier type of nappy (these are 5000ml I think) and I also like the design of the boompah. I've been looking at Tykeables but I'm not keen on any of the designs. I'd prefer something bold, rather than white with the odd image of an animal or shape.

I don't 'use' the nappy so I'd be happy to sacrifice some of the padding for the right fit! :)

Any help would be awesome here folks!!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi! And welcome to ADISC.

If you’re in the UK I can recommend Formacare Comfort X3. They are XL and purple in colour. PE backed and very comfortable. They don’t have any design, so don’t entirely fit what you’re looking for, but are worth a look and also cheap at £8.50 for 16 from discount medical.co.uk

Otherwise, Crinklz come in XL from Nappies R Us. They have designs but are not as bold as the Boompa.

BarnsleyDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys and gals!

I thought I'd update you with my decision and my findings!

I decided to go with the Rearz Seduction, and boy oh boy are they fab! I had gone with the Dotty Diaper Company before and ordered their large, which ended being a little on the tight side for me.

I've gone for the XL size and they're perfect. Mega comfy, mega LOUD (genuinely sounds like I'm rustling a carrier bag whilst I'm walking or fidgeting 😆) and suuuuuper absorbant. Kind of seemed a waste not to 'use' it ☺️

Couldn't recommend them more. 👍🏻

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was going to suggest Tykeables Camelot's but you have said your not a fan of their designs... If you like plain or Landing zone designs try ABUpeekaboos or ABU Simple Ultra these are awesome. other alternatives are Reaz Safari's... You could also give Bambino Classic or Teddies ago...
Whatever you choose enjoy... you may even decide to use them which is even better...