diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have been looking for a good wipe that has baby smell to itbfor a good price. The one I am currently using is Huggies refreshing clean which smells nothing like the normal baby wipe smell.

I don't think there are any wipes with classic baby scents anymore. The push to eliminate unnecessary fragrances hit wipes pretty hard. The best I can find is not to smell medicinal. I prefer Huggies as well for their performance and they do have some mild scents that aren't unpleasant but no baby scents :(

Up until recently I was just using flushable toddler wipes, they are intended for wiping and flushing and don’t have too much of a scent.

I recently bought these Pampers wipes and OMG not only do they smell great (smell babyish but not exactly like Johnson’s Abby powder) but they are also so silky smooth and feel really nice when wiping. These are unlike some other baby wipes which rip easily when pulling them out of the pack and feel like wet paper towels.

And like Trevor said, most wipes in the shelves are natural, scent free, alcohol free, and free of parabens.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojokelly and Deleted member 47221
Trevor said:
I don't think there are any wipes with classic baby scents anymore. The push to eliminate unnecessary fragrances hit wipes pretty hard. The best I can find is not to smell medicinal. I prefer Huggies as well for their performance and they do have some mild scents that aren't unpleasant but no baby scents :(
What has happened to this world
neophyte said:
Up until recently I was just using flushable toddler wipes, they are intended for wiping and flushing and don’t have too much of a scent.

I recently bought these Pampers wipes and OMG not only do they smell great (smell babyish but not exactly like Johnson’s Abby powder) but they are also so silky smooth and feel really nice when wiping. These are unlike some other baby wipes which rip easily when pulling them out of the pack and feel like wet paper towels.

View attachment 34241

And like Trevor said, most wipes in the shelves are natural, scent free, alcohol free, and free of parabens.
Thank you I am going to try those for sure.

not really in to the sent other than not wanting the medical sent and i do wear and use for medical me and aids like the pampers brand wipes

Few years ago I used some pampers wipes and they smell soo good like what I remember. However whatever they use I’m allergic so I couldn’t use them. I use the Huggies brand and I agree they don’t smell quite as babyish but it’s the only brand I’m not allergic to lol!

Second on Neophyte's suggestion. The Pampers Complete Clean are great wipes and definitely have that nursery smell.

diaperfooties said:
I have been looking for a good wipe that has baby smell to itbfor a good price. The one I am currently using is Huggies refreshing clean which smells nothing like the normal baby wipe smell.
Pampers Baby Fresh. They are expensive but well worth it!

diaperfooties said:
I have been looking for a good wipe that has baby smell

Check these out, they smell like baby powder. I've been ordering them for nearly a year now.

Parents Choice Powder Fresh Wipes

71i6lhm%2Bj-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pampers4U and neophyte
My vote goes out for the Pampers wipes, too! They smell sooooo gooood ;__; really babyish, and just like the diapers.
I sometimes use Libero wipes, but they have no scent, so it's a minus for me.

TBH if I had an actual toddler who I cared for, I would avoid any and all scented products. Scented stuff tends to give people a rash, not even dependant on age..! It just irritates the skin.
But I'm an adult with non-allergic adult skin, so I can have some nice, baby scent products <3
Best baby scents to me are Natusan baby powder scent and papers diaper scent.

Reactions: PapaBear001
Sometime before summer is up, ABU is coming out with wipes. Our size, with baby designs, and I bet they'll have that scent. Quickly, somebody ping Casey!

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
I go back and forth between Huggies, and Pampers wipes i actually love the scent of both. I feel if we are pooping we need a scented wipe or the smell of poop stays with us. I just wish they were bigger wipes

Hands down, Pampers wipes are #1! You get what you pay for. The baby fresh ones are wonderful.

I also will attest that the parents choice powder fresh is one of the best baby scent wipes out there, there pretty soft to and do a good job with leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. The baby scent to me is classic and I really like it, the cost is pretty cheap to, we usually pick up (2) 3 packs at a time.

K-Classic
chamomile, because they are the cheapest.​

Back