Best way to put on a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedSuperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lately, when I put a diaper on, it seems I'm pulling too hard. All my tapes are ripping! :(

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Me too. I lay down like a baby and put my diaper on that way. The bottom tapes first and then the top tapes last. Then I roll over and get up like a toddler baby. :D

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
The best way ( for me ) is I lay down like a baby and put it on that way.

I am the same way. I lay down, usually on my bed, like a baby and put it on that way. I put the bottom tapes on first then do the top ones.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I diaper up, I found standing and leaning against the wall the easiest way for me. I seem to get a tighter fit standing vs. laying down and can center the back better. I also always tape the top tapes first, then the bottom tapes. The top tapes point at eachother and the bottom tapes angle slightly towards the floor pulling the center up (if that makes sense).

Honestly I don't think there is a set in stone, correct way ( but there are wrong ways)! As long as you get the fit tight (but not too tight) and the diaper does not sag creating open areas (before maxed out) you are doing it right.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I diaper standing up probably 99% of the time. I lean up against the bathroom counter. This allows me to easily even out the diaper for the best fit. I tape the bottom tapes first, then the top, and then middle if the diapers have six tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.