Best way to fake sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Hey yall I really need a "Mental Health Day" from school, and I was wondering what is the best way to get out of school? I am cought up at school and everything and missing one day wont really effect me. So whats the best way to get out of school for a day.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Say you don't feel good and take a hot shower so if your temperature is taken it will be a little above normal.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I swear to god if you guys neg rep me for this.....

Get leftovers from dinner. Leave out. Insert in toilet.

Say you feel sick. It works here.

Get sick.

The truly best way to get out of school is to ride the bus. Its free and legal.

I know I shouldnt be helping you on this, but I really don't think anyone else will.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Don't go? Say you feel sick? It's really not that hard...Don't do anything too over the top, or it will be obvious you are faking

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Tell your school (or your parents) that you need mental health day. If you need one then you should be able to justify having one and so gain permission, otherwise you probably don't need one and so shouldn't be asking!

Also: You can't fake being sick. Your parents know a lie when they see one. :p And some things like having your glands up or having a high temperature are hard to fake (unless you take the cartoon approach and stick the thermometer in the fire).

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
i did this once it works but sucks, stick your singer down your throat and make your self puke

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Ummm...shouldn't you wait 'til you've been in school at least a couple of weeks before saying you need a day off? Geez!

The only way I ever got out of going to school was if I was vomitting profusely when it was time to go! Unfortunately for me, that never happened.

Oh wait...this worked for me in first grade...CATCH THE MEASLES (Mumps or Chicken Pox will work too)! They HAVE to let you stay home then! :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
One time I felt like getting out of school when I just got there so I told my teacher I don't feel so good and then the teacher didn't believe me so I went to sit back down and stuck my finger down my throat to make my self vomit and then it all flew into my mouth and I ran to the trash can and started puking. Thats how I get out of school. :)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Drink Ipepec syrup and throw up everywhere..

I think that is how you spell it....

But in all seriousness, you shouldn't miss school. For your future it is important that you get good grades now. However, I don't think a day here and there will hurt anything at all. Just don't make a habbit of it.

Last edited:

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Ummm...shouldn't you wait 'til you've been in school at least a couple of weeks before saying you need a day off? Geez!

The only way I ever got out of going to school was if I was vomiting profusely when it was time to go! Unfortunately for me, that never happened.

Oh wait...this worked for me in first grade...CATCH THE MEASLES (Mumps or Chicken Pox will work too)! They HAVE to let you stay home then! :p
Some of us only have lil over 6 months left. So some of us have been in school for awhile.

Now the best way to get out of school sick is to stay up all night then tell your parents you do not feel good(the reason this works is because your cells are not regenerating like they would while you sleep.)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Well, back when I was in grade seven, I pretty much faked sick a couple times a month. The best might be to say you feel really tired or nauseous, because there isn't really an easy way to determine whether this is true or not. If you can make yourself think that you are actually sick that might help and it's not as hard as one might think. Plus, your parents don't really need to believe you. Just tell them you're sick and not going to school. Or you could just refuse to get out of bed. That would be pretty funny. There's some fragmented ideas. Take them for what they are.

weswissa

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I got Chicken Pox on my Eighteenth birthday... it sucked...

S

Secret

Thanks for the ideas im probably gonna wait til thursday, to try and fake it, I am gonna fake it over the phone to my mom who will in turn call the principle and I can just walk home.

D

daria7483

Say you seem to have caught a "stomach virus." Nobody ever wants to know details, you don't necessarily have to have a fever, and certainly nobody's going to try to insist you should tough it out and go anyway.

Edit: Oh yeah, and another advantage is that these sometimes really only do last 24 hours, unlike a cold which takes several days to settle in and several days to leave.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
When you call her, don't be like making all sorts of "sick" noises, such as groaning, coughing, sniffling, etc...That can make it obvious you're faking

Role
  1. Private
I used to fake being sick. heres some tips.
-complain that you feel cold then cover yourself in blankets and shiver. this will raise your temp. then in five minuets complain that you feel hot. repeat until temp is taken.

-say you have a headache.

- act the part

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
take a day off in the middle of the week, it looks funny if you miss a friday or a monday as people usually jump to the idea that you wanted an extra long weekend.

S

Secret

Yeah I did it, although my mom sorta knew it was a mental health day for me. She said I can have one each quarter! YIPIEE!

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Best way to get sick is to trick your mind by telling yourself your Actually sick. And just tell your parents you have been feeling tired and sluggish all week and, if they ask you why you haven't told them you don't feel like yourself just say you, didn't think it was something serious and you thought that this tired and sluggish feeling would go away. After they let you stay home just sleep all day to show them your not faking ( But you actually are). Works like a charm! Hope that helps you ^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.