Best Velcro diapers?

Bambino Ultra-Stretch is my favorite. The price and graphics for Tykables is too much for me.

I'll second that

neophyte said:
As a result it locks around your hips, and the back of the diaper is a bit higher than usual and very comfortable etc....
I actually had to re-read the instructions for these specific diapers, your suppose to align the diaper so the bottom tapes comes across the front taping panel then angle the top tapes downward, the back side of the diaper is suppose to be higher like a babies diaper. Now that I got the tapping strategy down I love these, but I also heard the newest batch of diapers have the bottom tapes higher on the back sheet because people didn't know how to tape them properly and they were complaining to much about the tapes being low.

neophyte said:
What criteria are you interested in?

I've yet to see or use any hook and loop (velcro) diaper which didn't perform as expected; that ranges from cheap diapers to premium ABDL diapers.

So without any criteria, I would recommend 'TENA Super Breifs' because you can't beat the price of $12-$15 for 14 diapers. I have used these before and they are comfortable and reliable.
Where do you buy these?

pampers4U said:
I actually had to re-read the instructions for these specific diapers, your suppose to align the diaper so the bottom tapes comes across the front taping panel then angle the top tapes downward, the back side of the diaper is suppose to be higher like a babies diaper. Now that I got the tapping strategy down I love these, but I also heard the newest batch of diapers have the bottom tapes higher on the back sheet because people didn't know how to tape them properly and they were complaining to much about the tapes being low.
It’s kind of ironic because most people complain the bottom tapes on diapers are too high to do any good.

Honestly, Tykables are some of my favorite diapers because of the way they fit. They’re super snug down below yet super roomy and comfortable everywhere else. The velcro tabs hold really well too and allow for a ton of readjustment.

Back