Best stuffer.

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
In your opinion, what is the best baby nappy to use as a stuffer, I tend to use 6+ upwards. Mainly due to the fact that they just about close around me so I feel more babies lol, but mainly for the absorence. My preferred is Pampers followed by Sainsburys own and they are cheaper then Pampers (UK supermarket). What about you all?

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Pampers cruisers size 7 if you find them. Otherwise either cruiser 6 or Luvs.

cantthinkofaname

Contributor
Role
either huggies overnight size 6 or sposie booster pads, sposie ones are great, they have adhesive so they don't move around alot and can add more than one. I tried pampers size 6, but they didn't seem to absorb as much as a huggies overnights, huggies overnights can hold alot.

KrankyPants

Contributor
Role
Huggies Overnites have the greatest absorbency as a stuffer and I've used them for that for several years. They are still great today. The only thing I wish they had was an adhesive to keep them from shifting. However, a thin double sided, reusable Velcro is what I think will solve the shifting issue. It can be washed and reused for the next time you need a stuffer to stay in place. I'm gonna try to make one since Overnites sell on the cheap at Wal-Mart.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

KrankyPants

Contributor
Role
Never heard of. Huggies overnight, guess they are not in UK.
Pampers Extra Protection would be my second pick. They're available in UK.

If you don't see those, Pampers Underjams are EXTREMELY absorbent and work well and have a good price where I am. A bit more expensive but the absorbency pad was full length last time I wore one, and those are also available in UK. Should be at Tesco.

Last edited:

babyoni

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I enjoy Luvs diapers for stuffers if I use baby diapers. Otherwise, I like to double up- one Attends Poly and Rearz Rebel diaper. Nice and thick.

KrankyPants

Contributor
Role
I enjoy Luvs diapers for stuffers if I use baby diapers. Otherwise, I like to double up- one Attends Poly and Rearz Rebel diaper. Nice and thick.
I Haven't tried those. Are they cheaper or similar to Sposie?

Frungie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The only thing I don't like about using baby diapers for more absorbency in adult diapers is the absorbent gel that gets all over the place. I take the plastic backing off and place the diaper inside my adult diaper and after wetting for several or more hours when I change I have the gel covering my private parts. Am I doing something wrong?

KrankyPants

Contributor
Role
You may be doing something wrong. You shouldn't get gel beads anywhere on your outer diaper. I use a sharp box cutter knife to leave several piercings in the stuffer diaper before inserting it in my main diaper. If you have a box cutter knife use that and try to not stab the stuffer so much that you see the fluff in the stuffer. It shouldn't leak the sap gel into your main diaper. It's almost like you're just grazing the stuffer with the sharp box cutter blade. It feels like you may not be cutting the shell of the stuffer, but if you keep practicing you'll see you are.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Frungie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You may be doing something wrong. You shouldn't get gel beads anywhere on your outer diaper. I use a sharp box cutter knife to leave several piercings in the stuffer diaper before inserting it in my main diaper. If you have a box cutter knife use that and try to not stab the stuffer so much that you see the fluff in the stuffer. It shouldn't leak the sap gel into your main diaper. It's almost like you're just grazing the stuffer with the sharp box cutter blade. It feels like you may not be cutting the shell of the stuffer, but if you keep practicing you'll see you are.

I hope this helps.
Thanks.