Best stuffed animal for adults

I just have a classic teddy bear and baby blanket on my bed. And a large Valentine's teddy bear in the floor for hugging and laying on.

The Gund teddy bears are nice options too. They're really soft, say "my first teddy bear" on the foot and come in baby pink and blue. They're 12, 15, 24 and 36 inches tall.

41H2lAqFDlL._AC_SY400_.jpg
51fpFPh-RQL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Its kind of funny. In my fandom (brony) people (me included) sometimes pay artists like....700$ for a custom made plush that is most DEFINETLY not a toy lol

Depends on your taste...

WIN_20191111_22_24_33_Pro.jpg
My lovey fwend, "Howard Hug".
Me Wuv him vewy much!

• Love
Build a bear teddies or a scentsy Winnie the Pooh, Tigger or Eeyore, they have a pocket in the back which you can place different scent packs into, i love the nursery scent

After a significant other passed I was accustomed with sleeping with my arm around her and it was hard to get to sleep without her. I slept with my arm around a folded pillow. When I decided to no suppress my Little side, I got a tiger stuffie that's maybe a lil over 24 inches. It's the right size around too. I'm 5'8 and it feels the right scale. I definitely feel smol when I wake up and my arm is still around my tiger.

I know what you mean, when I lost my wife 10 years ago to sepsis, i just couldn't sleep without cuddling something.

Best stuffed animal for me cookie monster 😀

52AABBD0-E73B-448E-B50C-B2BD71644719.jpeg

Last edited:
Build a bear is a awesome experience and great stuffies too. I like the stuffies I have that have a special moment behind them , like going with a little friend(s) to get a stuffie , or my big taking me . One of the best was on the way back from a lifestyle weekend and the Auntie pulled off the road at a big service truck stop type station and found Chuckles. He`s a big monkey and I love him

diaperfooties said:
What ones have you guys found that you love?
I found Hubie in a Savers thrift store, holding up a small, stuffed heart and looking so sad on that shelf...so I bought him, took him home, freed his hands from that stuffed heart, put him in Pampers and now we're bestest cuddle-buddies! 🤗

Sock Monkey !!!

Reactions: ykdprdave and BobbiSueEllen
I had a "Jumbo Care Bear" plushy from Wal-Mart many years ago . Perfect size to cuddle & sleep with.
He's long gong now - and Wal-Mart quite selling 'em .

• Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn
Zeddy Bear Fwend!
WIN_20191120_00_01_52_Pro.jpg

Reactions: diaperfooties, LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
I was brought Tommy bear as a present he is is very big and takes up a lot of room in my bed.

Isaac got him for me so I would look more like a toddler walk around the shops in Burningham.

I was already padded up in a snap crunch onesies and Dungarees shorts.

We where on our way to a Littles event.

If we had a adult size baby harness with reins I would have been in them.

I was feeling a bit self conscious and then he got me a new teady and told me I look adorable and it was because I was a good Little boy. He then put my pasifer in and said we need a photo in the shop.

So I just played along, holding his hand through the shopping centre in the middle of Burningham looking like a over grown toddler.

I did keep my pacifier in though as I though I just might get away with. "It a present." If someone did ask.

Anyway he does take up to much room on the bed and now Tommy bear sits looking out of the bedroom window.

I have Peter Rabit with me at night. He is a BAB stuffie and comes with me on Adventures.

Being a Build-A-Bear stuffie he can be put in a back sack if necessary.

Anyway hope you find yours soon.

HugsJPEG_20190824_092634-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperfooties, LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
Well, Target currently has this gigantic Olaf plushie for $50. I actually was holding him earlier and my gosh is he soooo soft and cuddly. I actually started feeling little while at work holding him. I probably looked like a toddler holding him, my coworkers thought it looked cute.

Attachments

• GUEST_5c74980a-03a7-4669-89a7-f00ff8dd0830 (1).jpeg
    GUEST_5c74980a-03a7-4669-89a7-f00ff8dd0830 (1).jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
Bj’s (the big box store) has surprisingly good stuffies! I’ve gotten a lot of mine from Walmart though or just random stores throughout my life

I've got bears in all sizes. I'm more open about them than the diapers. I've got them from very small all the way up to a Costco 56" one. Costco has a larger one now but my wife vetoed it. My main bear for sleeping was a 28" one that the woman who would eventually become my wife gave me for Christmas.

Reactions: LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
diaperfooties said:
I have always wanted to get a stuffed animal but I just have not really found one I like I would like something that is great for hugging. So one that is maybe 2 or 3 ft tall and not too round if that makes sense.

What ones have you guys found that you love?
I have a stuffed dog from when I was a real baby. I recently became an AB so I haven;'t played with it in a long time, although I took a picture of it and me a few years ago.78486761_433700753995336_3970327369683566592_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: diaperfooties, siysiy, caitianx and 2 others
LilBabyChar said:
I have a stuffed dog from when I was a real baby. I recently became an AB so I haven;'t played with it in a long time, although I took a picture of it and me a few years ago.View attachment 36629
The good things about staffies is that they are very forgiving if you haven't played with them for a while they are still there are and are happy to play with you and give you cuddles

Back